O18

CHAPTER 18: MOVIE NIGHT

────

JUNGWON

"hyunjae, you're eating too fast, slow down"

i stared at my girlfriend who was rush-eating her plate of bibimyeon, and so she placed the chopsticks down "i have class in twenty minutes, if i leave a bit too late, hyunwoo will suspect something" she sighed out, taking a quick sip of her pineapple juice.

well, maybe if you were not such an early bir─

i poked my tongue against my inner cheek to prevent myself from saying that out loud, and i ended up taking a sip of the peach flavored juice, before placing the cup on the table "talking about hyunwoo, when is he going to graduate? he has been in university since we were in high school"

hyunjae hesitated, like she was counting, before she replied "he graduates next year" she replied, going back to devouring her food.

"hyunwoo said he will be sleeping over at a friend's house" hyunjae stated, and that made me blink twice "so...." 

"so, i was wondering whether you are free tonight, we could watch a movie at my place" she said, and that made me smile "sure, at what time do you want me to come tonight?" i asked, and she hummed, before replying.

"how about...nine thirty? also, you better bring cheese fries on your way. oh, and if you want to suggest any snacks, just text me and i will buy it for tonight─"

"hyunie, you might want to look at the time" i cut her off, motioning to her phone, and she gasped when she checked the time "shit! i am late!" 

she stood up from her seat and leaned forward before placing a quick peck on my lips.

"bye, love you!" she confessed, before she speedwalked out of the restaurant, and ran when she was a few steps away from the door. just watching her run made me stifle a laugh.

she is so cute.

[ 💗 ]

THIRD PERSON

" you know, people used to call me spongebob because i did a spongebob impression in second grade" hyunjae admitted, her hands feeling sore from the books she was carrying

they were told to take our english books from the headmaster's room, so they had to walk up to the seventh floor (english class is in the first floor)

"really? maybe that's why your laugh sounded so quirky last night" jungwon blurted out, and that made hyunjae's eyes grow in shock "what are you talking about─"

"DONT LET THEM IN, DONT LET THEM SEE"

jungwon couldn't do anything, but watch as his girlfriend go crazy over while singing the lyrics to let it go "damn babe, your so energized" he laughed out, using the end of her sleeve to pull her down to fall back on the couch "sit down, you might hurt yourself and end up looking like a chicken if you─"

"are we ordering chicken? wahh, you're the best!"

hyunjae let out a snort, a bunch of laughter breaking after doing so, and that made jungwon burst into fits of laughter.

"thank god, i recorded all that" he exclaimed

"by the way, you should go to an audition to be a singer if you fail to become a surgeon" jungwon recommended, which made the girl hiss as she lightly slapped jungwon's arm

"i swear, if you mention that to hyunwoo i will not have midnight calls with you for a week" she threatened before she sped up her pace, leaving jungwon to process what she said

"wait, no not the midnight calls!"

────

not me updating during term tests-