O2

JUNGWON

JUNGWON

the bell rang, indicating that it was now a break period so everyone started to roam around─feeling free from professor jang's boring lecture.

it was only my first day yet i secretly had slept during his lecture.

i took my phone out of my bag, and i was about to head out but i was stopped "oh jungwon, hyunjae─sorry to bother you on your break but could you wait for a second? i won't take long"

ugh, i groan. i wanted to go and meet my friends already.

i stood still, as i noticed hyunjae was right beside me, fixing her jacket "alright hyunjae, i know I have been asking you to do this alot but please─can you give jungwon a tour around the campus? also keep an eye on him?"

hyunjae looked taken aback, as she stared at me before answering "but sir, i─"

"i am fully aware that you have to practice for the upcoming netball competition but could you skip just this once? in exchange i will not give you any detention for one week─you can sleep freely. i also spoke to your coach about this and they agreed to it" professor jang tried to convince her, but i don't think she was buying it.

"just this once? you are a prefect, and the assistant of human rights club─don't you think as a high acheiver student you could help out your classmates?" professor jang spoke, and i nudged her using my elbow before mumbling 

"he doesnt seem like he would let you go easily, just do it" i mumble as she stares back at me in disbelief.

but then, she didn't take long to give in, as her head lifts up before she spoke "fine, but you have to take the blame if my coach asks me to do fifty push ups again"

[ 💗 ]

HYUNJAE

"and this is the hall─where we usually have assemblies and stuff" i explained, bringing him inside the huge hall which made him look impressed "this place is bigger than a gym"

i let out a silent giggle, before i replied "you should see the turf then" i recommended, randomly touching the chairs while jungwon copies my movement. "i have a question, why would you choose me over your competition? isn't it more important?" jungwon asked me, and that made me stop walk in for a while and restart again 

"it is, but that doesnt mean i shouldn't be helping you out" i replied, shrugging.

i still had a question that i've been daring to ask him about, yet i couldnt find the confidence to ask him at the same time.

and he probably noticed it "you wanted to say something?" he asked, while i gulped the low self confidence i had down my throat before i sighed out, already getting myself prepared for the weird looks i probably would be receiving.

"do you really not remember me, jungwon?" i asked, feeling my self calm down after a whole while of dreaded thoughts 

because i feel like you arent even acting like we had a thing back then,

because i feel like your memories were washed away.

what do you think of their interaction?