chapter 1

A man is running in dark forest with his hard breathing and fast steps. He is praying to God for his life to save him from that monsters . Time to time he is looking back if they are still there but to his luck there is no one . He take a breath of relief and sit nearby trees to take some rest .

Just then he closed his eyes and demonic voice scared him . " Enjoying your last breath " that man dangerously said with venom laced in his voice . The running man gulped in fear he knows that there is no way he can save himself from that beasts .

He just pray that they give him easy death because he did not want to face the most merciless beast worth. " I a-am s-sorry , p- please spare me  I am begging you " the said man shutters badly and on his knees he beg for their mercy .

" Oh my my ,what we have here . YOU FUCKER THINK THAT BEFORE WHEN YOU FUCKING BETRAYED US HA. YOU WILL THINK WE DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING THAT YOU GIVING OUR INFORMATION TO ANOTHER ENEMY PACK KANG " . the one of them growled very furiously that Kang bow his head in total submission . He knows that he did his biggest mistake to betray them . And he will face the consequence. Their presence enough have very dark vibe .

The man's that are standing in front of them with bloody red eyes and upper body naked with fangs outs are none other the jeon brothers .

They are merciless cruel beast who will not spare anyone if they betray them. They are head alpha of crystal moon pack . That pack is most strongest in country and why not because fucking true blood jeon brothers lead that pack. Kang is one of them trusty man but he gave their information to other enemy packs and now he is running for his dear life .

" Fuck kill him hyung then we will go back I am already tired ". The second one jeongguk said to his older brother . Jungkook nodded his head and in the blink of eye the younger one changed into his wolf and ripped off his head from his body . Kang lifeless body fell on ground .

" Ew, disgusting blood" the younger one that is jk shifted to his human form and blood dripping from his mouth .
Jeon jungkook is older one then jeon jungguk is younger then him from one minute . Jk is smaller one from both of them . But they are triplets and love each other very dearly .

Jeon brothers also runs the biggest company jeon corporation . They are billionaire with head alpha of their pack.  Jeon brothers are known for their cruelness and their hard work. They must be heartless for others but for for each other always ready to give their life .

They headed toward their mansion and walked toward their respective rooms. They already ate their dinner .

Jeon mansion

 Jungkook room

Jungkook room

Jungguk room

Jk room

Living room

Living room

Kitchen area

After doing their night routine they stand in the balcony of their room . It's always their night routine to stand in balcony and stare at moon because there Is always one thought in their mind . It's been many years and they did not found their mate yet and being a true blood they need to have a mate . Now they slowly slowly lost hope to have a mate . Moon goodess is not that cruel that she did not give them mate . Somewhere in them they know one day they find their mate .

All of them staring at moon like try to find something . Jungkook signed as he glanced as his two brothers .he can see them from his room balcony as their rooms are beside each other.
He must be older but he also craves his mate warmth . They all are triplets   but he always behave older to give love to his two brothers and never make them sad and lack of anything . After sometime they lay down on their bed and close their eyes with many thoughts.

(So this is first chapter sorry if I make any mistake and tell me how is it )