chapter 16

Today is the day when jeons will mark their mate. The mark that can show that beautiful omega is already bound with someone else. By marking taehyung,he will connect with his mates. Taehyung is sitting in his bedroom with his deep thoughts. It is about to evening time it's means his hyungs will be here anytime. Jeons also didn't return from their work.

Taehyung lips left a sign and he shake his head. He already accepted his husbands with his full heart and now by marking him he became their forever. He is very nervous even though his Jin hyung said him that nothing to worry but his heart is beating at fast pace.

" Please calm down". Taehyung whisper to his heart and place his hand on his heart to make him calm. He decided to make dinner for his mates as they must be coming home and by emerging himself in work his mind will be drifted. Taehyung get up from bed and walk downstairs.

He entered in kitchen and all the maids bow at him but he shake his head tell them not to bow. Taehyung saw Irene so he walk toward her.
" Noona it's ok I will make dinner". Taehyung said to Irene when he saw her cutting vegetables. Irene smile at him and then said, "Taehyung we will make dinner you should take rest and then there is also ceremony so you will get tired".

Taehyung blushed hearing ceremony and shyly look down. Irene look at him with fond eyes and smile seeing taehyung looking down in shyness.
" N-no I will be ok so don't worry noona you just help me with cutting vegetables and I will make dinner and now don't stop me". Taehyung said and then Irene chuckled at him and nodded.

Taehyung finished making dinner with the help of maids and washed his hands on sink. He take tissue and wipe his hands and throw them in Dustin and then headed toward living room waiting for his Alphas. Taehyung sit on sofa and used his phone. Front door opened grabbed taehyung attention.

He look at front and smile come on his face seeing his alphas entering in home with their wide smiles. He stand from sofa and walk toward them. Jk hug taehyung tightly and circle his both hands around his waist tightly. Taehyung yelp at sudden force but smile at his Alpha and hug him back.

" God, I miss you so much". Jk mumbled in taehyung neck and nuzzled his face in his neck and take deep breaths to take his scent. A satisfying sign left his lips when taehyung alluring scent entered his nostrils. Taehyung didn't say anything but shyly look at other mates and saw both of them already looking at him with loving smiles.

Jungguk also walk near them and take taehyung in his arms and hug him.jk grown at his hyung for taking taehyung but jungguk ignore him and hug taehyung tightly. Jungkook shake his head at jk behaviour and also hug taehyung when jungguk free him from his tight grip. Taehyung take jungkook coat in his hand which his alpha is holding and four of them walk toward living room.

Taehyung place jungkook coat nicely at one sofa and walk toward kitchen. He returned with water glasses and offered them. Jeons smile at their mate care and take the water and drink it. Jeons place the glass on table and then jungguk grabbed taehyung hand and made him sit beside him.

" Why are you guys late today". Taehyung softly asked them and jeons heart swell with happiness that now someone is there to asked about them of their well being. They all look at taehyung with whipped eyes and then jungguk said, " sorry love for making you worry I know today we have to come early but it's just an important meeting come so we have to stay". Jungguk apologize him smiling and taehyung cheeks get red at the thought of upcoming time.

Taehyung nodded his head and look at jk when he called him." Did you ate anything love". Jk asked him softly and fond eyes look at him. Taehyung shake his head and then said," no alpha I was waiting for your arrival so we can eat together". Jk bite his lips to stop his wide smile that is threatening to come on his lips and nodded his head. It's just taehyung is making them crazy in love with him.