chapter 9

Only two days just left in marriage of taehyung and jeons. Namjoon want marriage simple and don't wanted many people's so they decided to held marriage in their mansion garden.
Whole Kim mansion is preparing for marriage. Jin is giving instructions to all worker people who keep the garden decoration while namjoon is sitting in living room and calling some important persons in marriage.

All are emerging in their works and one boy who is very pretty looking like a angel walk in Kim mansion. All people attention went toward him and they smile while seeing him. He silently walk toward namjoon and hug him.

" How are you hyung". That boy said and namjoon while smiling hug him back and pat his hairs. " I am also good jimin . You come after may days how's your parents". Namjoon said to him and Jimin smile while backing away and said " mom dad are also good . They are out of town so I decided to meet to guys and I am badly missing Jin hyung so I came ".

" Oh you did good, there is your Jin hyung go and meet him". Jimin nodded and walk toward kitchen where Jin is making food. He silently walk toward him and back hug him. Jin suddenly startled but relax himself when he saw his younger brother is hugging him. So he also turn and hug him back while smiling widely.

Jimin and Jin are brothers. Jimin is beta and still didn't found his mate. He is 23 year old and Jin younger brother. " Oh my, jimin when did you come baby." Jin said while hugging him and both back away from hug but his smile drop when he saw tears in his baby eyes. His heart clenched and very well know the reason of his tears.

He silently wipe his tears and shake his head tell him not to cry but Jimin tears are flowing nonstop.

" I - is that t-true". He Shutters while speaking and gulp the lump of hurt when Jin sadly nodded his head.
" Jimin, it's okay baby . I always tell you it happened to be like this please don't hurt yourself please". Jin pleaded him but Jimin is shaking his head continuously that it can't be true.

" Where is t-taehyung." Jimin whisper and Jin tell him he is in his room . He is about to leave but Jin held his hand with pleaded eyes but Jimin sadly smile at him and free his hand from his hyung grip walk toward taehyung room.

Jimin take shaky breath and enter in taehyung room only to saw him reading book while sitting on bed. Jimin can't help himself to look away from taehyung.

( Now play song: ashiqui 2 tum - hi- ho , but please play its sad instrumental version. Play while reading this you will feel the story).

Taehyung is emerged in his book while his long fingers are holding delicately book pages to turn around and pretty blue eyes which anyone wants himself to drown in that beautiful deep ocean focused on reading. Taehyung hear door opening sound and beautiful wide smile form on his face seeing his best friend.

" Minnie"

" Minnie". Taehyung shouted happily and quickly drop his book and run toward him while happily smiling. Jimin open his arms when he saw taehyung and instantly take this angel in his embarce. He hug taehyung tightly and nuzzled his nose in taehyung hairs . Taehyung is smiling very much after seeing his best friend many days.