chapter 12

(play song: ijazat).

During drive no one say anything taehyung stop crying just sitting while looking outside the window. Cool breeze make his hair flew and he silently close his eyes from beautiful impact. Taehyung is emerged in his world not knowing how he is taking someone breaths away. Jk is sitting beside him closely and just staring at his side profile. Not for a one second he take his eyes away from taehyung.

Jungkook and jungguk are looking at taehyung from front mirror time to time. All the brothers just can't get enough of him. Jk gulped and slowly look at front and suddenly make eye contact with jungkook. Jungkook frown at him when he saw he is nervous about something. Jungguk also sense something between his brothers so he look at jungkook and with his eyes he asked what happened.

Both jungkook and jungguk look at jk.
Taehyung is busy looking outside so he is unaware of his mates actions. Jk moved his eyes at taehyung and then again look at his brothers like he tell he wanted to do something. Jk is tapping his foot continuously and bite his lips while looking at his brothers.
Now his brothers understand and smirk at each other.

Jungkook give him permission by nodding his head and wide smile appears on jk lips. Jungkook and jungguk are very well aware that jk wanted to be close with taehyung but don't want to make him uncomfortable so they don't anything.
But jk being the more desperate can't control himself.

Jk look at taehyung and his breath hitched when he saw how his Ethereal mate enjoy the wind by closing his eyes. Taehyung is in outside world after many years so he just can't get enough of it. every single thing he is seeing just amazed him.

Jk closed the gap between them and slowly slide his hand around taehyung waist. Taehyung flinch at sudden touch and look back only to gasped by seeing his mate this close.
Jk is looking intensely at taehyung and making a eye contact with him.
With a tug he pulled taehyung close now both faces are just inch away.

Taehyung hands are on jk hard build chest and he is breathing heavily by having close proximity. Taehyung just don't know what to do but he neither stop his mate to do anything. Jk leaned his head and taehyung slowly close his eyes by seeing him getting near. Jk nuzzled his face in taehyung neck and take deep breaths to inhale his mate intoxicated scent. Taehyung scent is mind blowing and soul catching and jk is feeling himself in pure bless and daze.

Jk hug taehyung tightly and almost hide his full face in Taehyung neck. Taehyung bite his lips and his chest is going up and down by heavy breathing. Jk sensually kiss taehyung neck very lightly like a feather and caressed him with his lips.

Jk hairs are touching taehyung jaw and cheeks and taehyung nose is almost hidden in his mate jet black hair. Jk growled lowly when he feel softness under his hard chest he pull taehyung more close if it is possible and taehyung chest almost got crushed under his mate ones.

Jk hands are  roaming on taehyung whole back and caressing him gently. Taehyung dares to open his eyes and saw how jk is lost in him totally without any world care. His mind suddenly wander around his other mates and he dare to lift his long lashes and his cheeks blushed red when he saw how his both mates are gawking at him front mirror.

Jungkook and jungguk have jaw clenched and looking intensely at their mate and brother. They also badly want taehyung but just wait till they reach their mansion.

Jungguk wink at him from front and taehyung gasped with blushy cheeks and hide his face in jk hairs .
" It's enough now jk , we reached home". Jungkook said in serious voice and jk growled when his moment get distrubed. Jk darkly smile at taehyung and jeons come out from car.

Jungkook quickly walk toward taehyung side and open the door for him. He gently forward his hand smile at him and said," come".
Taehyung shyly give his soft hands in his mate hold but he feel difficulty while coming out because of his heavy dress. Just then he is about to hold his dress jk and jungguk quickly hold his dress edge for him and jungkook held taehyung both hands and help him to come out.