Chapter 33

It's the morning time and Jungkook and jk enter in their mansion and see how silent it is. They thought that taehyung and jungggk is still sleeping so both were about to walk upstairs for Also some rest but halted on their steps after hearing the voices coming from the kitchen.

Jungkook and jk share a look with each other and proceed to walk toward kitchen and saw jungggk cooking something with upper body naked and he is only wearing a lose sweet pants.

Jungggk look up after feeling someone presence and smile widely seeing his brothers there and quickly walk toward them only to take them in big hug. Jk and jungkook smile and hug back jungggk tightly and three of them stayed like that for sometime.

" You guys are back. I am making breakfast go fresh up and then come downstairs hmm. Then we will eat together". Jungggk said while backing away from hug and give jungkook a glass of water when he asked him to give him. Jungggk stare at jk who is too quite and silently staring at his upper body with dark eyes.

Jungggk look at his own body and saw hickies here and there, nail marks near his waist and on his biceps and also his chest is adorned by little lip tint marks. Jungggk smirk widely and thought to tease his little brother for a while.

" We had a wild night and we both really enjoyed it a lot. Damn, taehyung literally make me crazy last night". Jungggk smile evily and dare to threw a naughty smirk at jk who huffed and dramatically rolled his eyes at his hyung and annoyingly said." Yah yah i can see that". He said with pissed tone but internally he was glad that they spend time together.

Jungkook silently enjoyed the drama while drinking water and saw how his two little brothers are busy in bickering with each other. Well these two sometimes entertains him a lot.

Finally after with enough teasing jk and jungkook walked upstairs and wide smiles are dancing on their lips , just desperately want to see their mate. It's just one day they were far aways from their mate but still it felt like years to them. Damn,They just can't live without taehyung for a second.

Both of them enter in room and saw the little figure of their mate who is cutely snuggled up in the black silk blanket. They smile and walked toward the sleeping beauty and both sit on bed behind taehyung who is sleeping in a side way and his back is facing his Alphas.

Jungkook sit toward taehyung head side while jk near his legs

Jungkook sit toward taehyung head side while jk near his legs. Jungkook place his hand on taehyung hairs and caressed them tenderly and bend down only to leave a soft peck on them. Can't able to control himself, he quickly stole a kiss from taehyung red squeezey cheeks which are puffed up due to his face snuggled in soft pillow.

Taehyung slightly frown in his sleep and pulling blanket closer, he signed out at the warmness and again drifted into his deep sleep. Jk and jungkook chuckled whole heartedly and both of them just sit there for sometime and silently admire their ethereal mate.

Their eyes are shining in immense love and jungkook lovingly and warmly caressed his little mate face while jk just put his big hands on the blanket where taehyung feets are and caressed them.