chapter 29

Before starting the chapter I wanted to say something. I made some changes in the introduction of this book.

My many readers are saying not to make jeon's fuckboy as in whole chapters I never mentioned about them fucking someone. So I myself decided to do little changes just in the introduction.

So please go and take a look at introduction of this book. I am sure you guys will love that introduction. As taehyung is so pure in this book so jeon's should be... And also how jeons are madly in love with taehyung so fuckboy title didn't suit well so I decided to change something in introduction.

~~~~~~

Right now jeon's and taehyung are alone in his room of their hyung mansion and jeons are intensely staring at their omega who is looking down for avoiding their dark eyes. But still he felt glaring dragers on his body which somehow make him whimper with the pheromones which his alphas are emitting.

So the matter is taehyung's hyung insisted him to stay with them tonight and taehyung get agreed without thinking about his mates. And when he realized what he did, he only get his mates glares and dark red eyes on him. Jeon's didn't say anything and held taehyung hand and take him in his room.

And now four of them are standing in room whereas jeons are Looking in his soul while taehyung is looking down feeling intimated with his mates dark presence. Unknowingly jeons are emitting their dark pheromones which are making taehyung submit under their cold and dark eyes.

" You didn't even think about us before saying damn yes to your hyungs". Jk gritted his teeth in anger and slowly turn his hands into tight fist to control his immense anger. His hands knuckles turn White and eyes boring holes on taehyung face.

Taehyung flinch hardly and gulp down the nervousness and slowly look at his mates only to whimper and finally he got some courage and whisper. " How can I say no to my hyungs. They wanted to spend time with me". Taehyung said with little courage but next moment regret when he saw how furious jeon's are looking.

They are looking like they are controlling their anger badly. Well yes jeon's are losing their control on their damn anger and want nothing just to grab taehyung and wanted to take him in their home back as soon as possible.

It's not like taehyung need their permission but them being possessive and obsessive freaks, they just want taehyung all for themselves all the time. Now just the thought of spending a night without their mate is making their wolves lose their control and wants to destroy something so badly.

" THEN WHAT ABOUT US HAA!!. DIDN'T YOU THINK THAT WE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU A DAMN SECOND AND AREN'T YOU ALREADY SPEND ENOUGH TIME WITH THEM!!."Jk lose his patience and finally leash out on taehyung. His deep dangerous voice make taehyung badly flinch on his place and wide eyes stare at him because it's first time jk is shouting on him.

Jk breath heavily and eyes turned black like a devil possessed his soul. Heavy panting leaving from his lips and eyes throwing dangerous glares on his omega. Jeon's know they are reacting too much on this simple thing but being them so much obsessive and sadistic alphas they don't want to stay away from their mate for one second.

They just want taehyung with them all the time. jungkook closed his eyes to control his growling wolf and look at taehyung only to get his heart break in million pieces when he see taehyung teary eyes. His wild wolf roar and didn't waste a second only to walk toward taehyung and cupped his face gently.

Taehyung sniffed and slowly look at his alpha with blueish beautiful eyes which are twinkling in captivating pearly tears. Jungkook didn't blink his eyes and find himself lost in those addicting eyes which his beautiful mate possessed.