chapter 22

Anyone know this song.( Carol of the bells . But play it's instrumental version while reading chapter).

"finally I got my beauty and now no one can save him".

All of them present in room are stiffed on their places seeing the words written on mirror with blood. They have widen eyes not just believing what happened. Jeons are just standing like a statue with their eyes still glued on words not even blinking.

Their hearts are beating at very abnormal pace like it will come out anytime. Their mate is not with them. Not it can't be happened. Their mate is far away from them with someone else.No no no THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENED. Their mind and hearts are filled with my negative thoughts and they badly wants to prove wrong them but now it happened and they have to do something.

" T-taehyung where is he ?" Jin asked with horror filled eyes and shutter badly and asked his husband. Namjoon don't know what to say his mind is blank. Finally it happened from which he is trying to save his bear for many years. That horrible nightmare come true and engulfed his bear in him. His face started to cover in sweat just by the thought of something happening to his bear.

All of them flinch when they hear the inhuman scary growl which make them shiver in fear and saw jk eyes are dark blood red and his canines are come out and breathing heavily in immense anger. Jungkook and jungguk are also condition like him but they are trying to control their anger not like jk who totally lost his sanity.

"WHERE THE F*CK IS MY MATE!! WHERE IS MY TAEHYUNG?!! GIVE HIM TO ME RIGHT NOW. TAEHYUNG TAEHYUNG COME TO ME. WHERE ARE YOU!! YOUR ALPHA IS CALLING YOU!! TAEHYUNG TAEHYUNG....!!". Jk growl with heavy breathing and screamed taehyung name at the top of his lungs. His mind is no more in his control. He just wants his mate with him right now . Want him with him to control his sanity. Jk jaw are clenched badly and gritted teeth looking around for taehyung in his room like a total mad person who lost his life most precious possession.

 Jk jaw are clenched badly and gritted teeth looking around for taehyung in his room like a total mad person who lost his life most precious possession

Jin and Jimin flinch in fear because jk true blood dark and scary  pheromones are coming out from him which make them whimper in their presence. Jungkook quickly run toward him and take the angry true blood in his arms and hold him tightly in his hold. Jk trashed badly in his hyung hold and even growled at him angerly but that didn't effect him. Jungkook gesture jungguk to come toward them so jungguk run and also hold jk tightly.

Both elder brothers are now strongly holding the angry wolf because they know jk is the most angry one between them. He is a baby but when it comes to his things he is most possessive one among all of them. Both other jeons know that jk is most obsessive and possessive among all of them. And right now it's about their mate so angry true blood jk is the destruction himself who will tear anyone in million pieces without even thinking anything.

"LEAVE ME I WANT MY MATE RIGHT NOW. I WANT MY TAEHYUNG WITH ME. F*CKING I SAID LEAVE ME ".  Jk roared angerly with rage dominant voice and harshly thrashed in his hyung hold to escape but jungkook and jungguk still lose their hold a little bit. Jungkook quickly hug jk tightly and jungguk back hug him and both brothers hold him in their strong hold.