chapter 6

Taehyung is sitting in his bed with many thoughts in his mind . His whole brain is in mess from the shocking information he get from his Jin hyung. Jin told him that he has not one but three mates and his mates are rare true blood alphas. Taehyung just can't digest that much.

He always prays to moon Goddess that to bless him with loving mate that make him free forever in that beautiful cage . But in his life he never ever thought of having three mates. Yes he know many other wolfs have more then one mate ,but he never considered himself from one of them.

He know that he can't change fate . Moon Goddess write his destiny so yes if this is in his fate that he will accept this with his whole heart. Jin also told him about them being billionaire and strongest pack head alpha leader.

Taehyung always reads in his books that true blood are very rare to be found and have very dominant aura . They can kill the whole pack of army with their almost one snap.  True bloods are very possessive over their belongings. Now being their mate he have to prepare himself for all these things.

He just wished them to loving and understanding . He wanted them to show little bit of love toward him and he can be happy with it. He never asked anything from anyone and also he is not have more demands toward their mates. Jin also comforted him that his namjoon hyung is talking with them so he have to wait little to meet with their mates. Jin excused himself and left his room not before closing the door and tell taehyung not to come out till then they told him to.

Jeon brothers are listening to namjoon and gawking at him with their sharp red eyes. They are very furious toward him not to let them to meet their mate. After many years they are blessed with mate when they lost hope to have one. They started to thought that they are cursed.

Moon Goddess did not blessed them with mate and live their lives without having him. Their hearts always throbbed in pain with that mere thoughts . Many years they spend in loneliness and eagerness without their mate. Now when they got to know about their mate they just can't wait to see him and make him their.

Namjoon look front when his Luna Jin Placed his hand in shoulder and pressed in comforting way . He seems to sense his mate discomfort so he assured him that everything will be Okay.

Namjoon take deep breath and look toward jeons only to saw them staring back at him intensely. He knows they wanted to know everything but it is not right time. Fate decided this so let it be like this . When right time come every secret will come out eventually.

" Tell us quickly! Why you hide him?let us meet us with our mate Kim......
Jungguk said in his cold dominate voice while jk along nod at this.

"Taehyung..... Kim taehyung , is his name . He is my younger brother". Namjoon says this and jeon brothers heart swelled with something and started to beat fast by listening their mate beautiful name. They nod at him and tell him to continue.

" I will let u  meet him... but if he did not like you all so  forget about him" . Namjoon said in his cold voice which only shows how much serious he is . Jeons brothers become angered by this , they did not even meet their mate and fuck he already told them to forget about him.

Jin is just listening all these while quietly sitting beside his alpha.  "Taehyung is very innocent for this world. He did not even see outside world from many years. He is male omega and he has beauty to die for".
Namjoon is telling them about their mate and now they even did not want to wait a second and run to their mate.

" I protected him for many years by caging him in his own house but he never did not say a single thing.... He always do what we said him and also accept this cage without saying anything. But we know he had lot of things in his heart which he never show to anyone!" Sadness is clearly visible in namjoon voice and Jeons heart ache in pain by listening this.

Now they wanted to give very ounce of happiness to their mate . " But why you hide him for many years " jungkook cannot stop himself and asked him because along with him others two also wanted to know about this .

"I just tell you this.....that taehyung being outside is not safe for him and,,,,,just many others are after him even when he is just a mere teenager,
He is not save till then he meet his mate . So we always keep him in house and make his scent blocked,,,,and for your other questions I am not ready for that! So please.... and  you well get to know soon." Namjoon told them which he wanted to tell he just want his bear safety and nothing else. He knows somehow that jeons will take care of his bear and protect him.

Jeon brothers eyes flared in dark red by idea of other near their mate , yes they did not even see him but after knowing about their mate they feel strange connection with their mate.

" Go and make him ready and take him downstairs " namjoon gesture Jin to take taehyung downstairs. Jin nodded and headed upstairs to taehyung. Jeons heart are beating very fastly and they tap their foot on ground in eagerness. They cannot wait to see him. Namjoon just signed and hope everything will be good.

Meanwhile

Jin entered in taehyung room and saw him sitting. Taehyung notice his presence and glanced at his Jin hyung. Jin walked toward taehyung and held his hand to make  him stand up. Taehyung stare at his with confused eyes but his breath hitched when Jin told him that," go and get ready.... You will have  to meet your mates."

Taehyung don't know what to do so Jin  just signed totally understanding his condition and decided to select a dress for him. Jin chose a beautiful dress for taehyung and help him to get ready.

Taehyung is looking very ethereal and mesmerizing. Anyone look at him and just die for his single look. His oceanic blue eyes are shinning very beautifully. Jin tucked his hairs behind his ear and caressed his hands when he noticed his nervous self.

They both headed downstairs with taehyung eyes down and very rapid beating heart

They both headed downstairs with taehyung eyes down and very rapid beating heart. Jeons brothers senses alert when intoxicated alluring scent hit their nostrils very strongly. They are losing their selves in that rosy scent. They hear soft foot steps and look upstairs only to get their breath knocked. Their cold heart melt instantly to see a living angel , epitome of beauty heading toward them. Their hearts will come out anytime , that fast they are beating.
They just couldn't believe that a beautiful pretty angel is their mate.

Moon Goddess give them the most beautiful ethereal omega as their mate

Moon Goddess give them the most beautiful ethereal omega as their mate. They just could not take their eyes down from him . Their wolf's growled by seeing their omega.

*A sudden possessiveness kicked in them and their wolf's are growling only one word " our".*