chapter 11

Jimin and taehyung back away from hug when his hyungs enter the room. Namjoon and Jin smile with heart eyes looking at taehyung. They both have slight tears in their eyes seeing their bear getting married. Both walk toward taehyung and stand in front of him.

Namjoon slowly lift taehyung veil and saw taehyung looking at him with teary eyes

Namjoon slowly lift taehyung veil and saw taehyung looking at him with teary eyes. He shake his head and with his thumb he wipe taehyung tears.

" When did my bear become this big that now he is getting married and leaving his hyungs". Namjoon said in broken voice and finally a tear escaped from his eyes. Taehyung chocked a sob seeing his beloved hyung like this. He never ever see namjoon crying and here hyung tears are flowing. Taehyung tightly hug namjoon and hide his face in his hyung warm chest where he can always feel safe.

Namjoon also hug taehyung and caressed his back and said, "remember that this house door is always open for you. If you have a problem didn't waste a second and call me. This is your first house bear so never hesitate hmm." Namjoon whisper and taehyung nodded still in his embrace.

" I will miss you so much bear." Namjoon said while his tears still flowing. Jin step toward them and wipe his husband tears and gently take taehyung in his arms and hug him. " Can you both wait outside for sometime I wanted to talk something with bear". Jin said to jimin and namjoon. Namjoon nodded and left from there . Jin look at jimin and saw his red teary eyes and how he is biting his lips to control his crying. Jin with pleaded eyes look at jimin tell him not to cry but Jimin take deep breaths and with his sleeves he wipe his tears . With last longing glance at his love he left the room.

Jin make taehyung sit on bed and take his both hands in his own

" Look at me bear". Jin softly said and taehyung look at his hyung.
" From now on your life will change bear. You r going to get married and now three lives are connected with you. You know when I married to your hyung my life changed completely. I fulfilled my responsibility as his husband and mate by taking care of his every thing.and your hyung also never step away from showing his love. " Jin said to taehyung and taehyung listen everything properly.

He know his hyung is giving him instructions how a married life work .
" Bear understanding between the partners is the success key of marriage. So, don't let any misunderstandings between you all. Love them equally never neglect your any mate. They feel like you love other one more then them so try to understand them. This is not just your responsibility but also their. They also have to give you equal love and care you give them. Marriage work when both partners love each other equally and one important thing your mates are true blood alphas and they will be very possessive about you so handle situation keenly. " Jin said to him while caressing his cheeks and taehyung listen everything properly.