chapter 27

It's a beautiful morning with the most soothing cool wind is blowing and making the white curtains fly around the bed giving it such dreamy look. White silk curtains moving beautifully with wind rythem which are hiding perfectly the love birds from the everyone eyes.

On the bed four bodies are laying and tangled are with eachother like they meant to be like this for forever. Taehyung is laying between his true blood alphas with his naked body in their protective hold.

Jk face is stuffed deeply in his mate cleavage and only his hairs are visible while jungggk on the other side also holding taehyung tightly in his arms and his legs are laying perfectly on taehyung tanned long legs. Jungkook is behind the Jk and sleeping peacefully.

Jk lightly groan in his sleep and move his body a little. He slowly open his sleepy eyes but in next moment a husky growl left from his mouth seeing the breathtaking view in front of his eyes. Taehyung milky huge boobs are exact in front of his lusty eyes and his hungry lips didn't waste a second and started to kiss all around his boobs.

Taehyung whimpers a little in his sleep but still didn't wake up. After satisfying himself jk back away and saw taehyung beautiful face which make him smile widely. He stare at his omega with most deep love and heart eyes and roam his eyes all around taehyung body.

Satisfied growls left from his lips seeing his omega body covering in his and his brothers mark. Not a single place is left where they didn't leave their dark marks and hickies. They totally worship taehyung body all night like it was meant to be cherished by them like this.

He caressed taehyung soft cheeks with his rough hand and lean down only to peak his lips softly. Jk smile and can't control himself and started to kiss taehyung lips softly. Taehyung mewl and slowly open his hooded eyes when he felt wetness on his lips.

He Moan softly when he saw his alpha jk who is literally eating his lips like most favourite thing in world

He Moan softly when he saw his alpha jk who is literally eating his lips like most favourite thing in world. Jk look in his eyes still kissing him deeply and forcefully enter his tongue in his mouth which make taehyung body shudder in pleasure.

Jk bite his lips softness and taehyung hiss in pain because they are already so bruised from the last night continues torture on them. His alphas devour his body last night,like they are hungry for decades and till dawn they make love to him.

Taehyung didn't even know when they will stop all he knows that he just passed out in middle of love making. But he didn't know even after passing out jeon's eat and ravish his body like the hungry wolves they are. With each passing second their hunger and desire grow for taehyung and they can't help but to ruin him totally.

" A-alpha~". Taehyung moan in kiss and finally jk give him some mercy and leave his lips before giving them last rough suck. Both are breathing heavily with the breathless kiss and a beautiful red shade spread on taehyung cheeks seeing jk intense stare on his face.

" you are so beautiful love." Jk said admiring taehyung and stare at him like some lovesick fool. Taehyung blushed and shyly bite his own lips but next moment hiss when he unknowingly bite the bruised area. Jk quickly trace his thumb softly on taehyung lower lips and whisper on his lips.