chapter 19

The things happened yesterday in jeons office they can't ignore anything. Their mate safety is most important for them. Hell they will burn the whole world if something will happened to their mate. Today jeons didn't go to their office because they wanted to spend time with taehyung. Jeons somehow relax taehyung and conceived him that it must be nothing and till then they are here with him nobody can even touch his single hair.

Taehyung is very happy when his mates take a day off for him and they will spend whole day with each other so that's why  jeons gives maids a day off so nobody can disturb their time with their mate.

Today there is a wonderful scene because jeons are making breakfast for their mate. Yes when they wake up , taehyung is sleeping peacefully so they decided to surprise taehyung by making his favourite breakfast. Jeons get ready in simple t-shirt and sweatpant and quietly leave the room so taehyung didn't get up.

" Jk what the hell are you doing. Mix them perfectly and why the hell are you adding that much sugar. Do you want to give diabetes to our mate". Jungguk annoyingly said to jk and glared at him. Jk scoffed and started to make milkshake how his hyung instructed him.

Well jungguk said he will make milkshake for taehyung but jk obviously didn't let this happen so he give his puppy eyes to his brother and said he will make this and when jungguk agreed he become very happy. But there was problem that he don't know how to make a single milkshake so jungguk told him all process but still he is making mistakes in this so at least jungguk got angry and annoyed eyes look at him.

Jungkook shake his head at him and continue to making food . He is the only one who is peacefully making everything otherwise his other two brothers are just bickering with each other and making a mess in kitchen at the name of making breakfast.

" If you both will not stop then I will kick you out from here right now." Jungkook said to them not even looking at them and added some salt in egg omelette and very skillfully flip egg in frypan. Jk and jungguk quickly zip their mouths and continue making other things but still fighting each other with eyes. Jungkook silently chuckled at his brothers and then after help them in everything.

Taehyung enter in room after taking shower. When he get up he didn't find his mates and thought they must be downstairs so he decided to freshen up quickly and meet them. He is now standing in closet room and going through many dresses. Suddenly his fell on one specific dress and for a some seconds he stare at that dress.

Taehyung cheeks got red and decided to wear that dress but it's kinda short and today no one is in mansion except his mates so it's okay to wear anything. He take that dress and get ready with shy smile and walk downstairs.

Jeons are now arranging food on table neatly when they all smell sweet scent which is belong to their mate

Jeons are now arranging food on table neatly when they all smell sweet scent which is belong to their mate. Jeons quickly look back but damn their eyes widen and jaw hanging on floor looking at taehyung. True bloods are staring at taehyung with dark eyes and numb minds. Their mate is looking ravishing, just ready to be devoured by them.