Chapter 34

" please tell me where are we going kook". True blood alphas jeon's heard the whining voice of their omega and chuckled lightly. Their beautiful omega is asking him the same thing again and again from the last half hour but jeon's being tease are not even uttering a single word.

Well if they will tell their destination to taehyung then it will not remain a surprise so just they sit quietly and silently admire their whining cute omega. All of them are in their car and driving towards god knows where. Jungggk and jk are on Front with jungggk driving the car and taehyung and jungkook are on back side.

They didn't take any bodyguard or some security with them because they just wanted their time alone and of course true bloods are enough to protect their omega so they don't need anyone with them.

" Jaan please wait for some more minutes. If we will tell you then it will not be called surprise so hold on hmm". Jungkook lovingly said and caressed taehyung cheeks with his hands and a adorable pout formed on taehyung lips after hearing him.

Jungkook cooed and didn't waste a second to kiss his pout away. Taehyung blushed madly and playfully hit on his alpha chest who chuckled feeling feather like touch on his hard strong build chest.

Taehyung look at front and smile seeing sulking face of jk in mirror who is making a sad big pout on his pouty lips seeing that how jungkook is kissing taehyung and he is not.

Taehyung chuckled and lean toward front only to kiss jk cheeks softly. Jk smile widely displaying his bunny teeths and nose scrunch adorableingly after feeling taehyung's soft pink lips on his face.

" I also want kisses". All of them hear another whining voice and saw how jungggk is now sulking on his seat and driving car stomping his feets on car floor just like a little brat. Taehyung fondly smile and move toward jungggk and also kissed his face giving his big bad alpha all the love.

Finally after giving jk and jungggk kisses he back away and sit beside jungkook who didn't waste a second and engulf taehyung in his strong possessive arms and side hug him. Taehyung whimper in the warm embrace and stuffed his face in jungkook chest and closed his eyes feeling himself sleepy.

Not so long jeon's saw their pretty little omega sleeping beautifully and innocently in jungkook arms. Jungkook lean down only to placed his lips on taehyung hairs and with so much warmness and tenderness he kissed him. His heart is just beating fast for his mate.

" Give me the blanket Kookie". Jungkook whisper slowly to jk not wanting to disturb the precious sleep of taehyung. Jk nodded and take the warm little soft blanket from the bag which they prepared for their journey and handed it to jungkook.

Jungkook wrap taehyung in blanket and coo silently seeing taehyung snuggling in blanket like a cute little kitten. He slowly lift taehyung and make him sit on his lap and properly covered him with the soft blanket and held taehyung's head and hide his face in his chest. Jungkook open his shirt front three button and pressed taehyung's face on his bare chest and held him closely.