chapter 8

(Play song if you want: Dil ibadat)

All of them now sitting on taehyung bed . Jungkook is sitting beside him and jungguk and jk are on his other side. Taehyung three mates are just staring at him without blinking how can they not stare their mate beauty is unbelievable yet untouchable. Taehyung is getting really shy by his mates intense gaze. Moon Goddess bless him with handsome mates and on the top of that they are true blood alphas.

No one utter a word but jungkook take taehyung soft hands in his own and caressed them while looking at his mate. Taehyung slowly look at him and blush crept in his cheeks when jungkook softly kiss his hands while maintaining eye contact with him.

Just then he feels his other mate hold his hand he averted his gaze toward him and saw jungguk is holding his hand and jk is sitting beside his brother. Taehyung is feeling very emotions right now and seems to look nervous so what can he speak.

" You r really beautiful , ethereal". Jungkook whisper while looking at taehyung and taehyung didn't take that much dominant gazes on him so he keep his sight down. Jeon brothers are taking his every single feature keenly. They just can't believe they found their mate.

" Thank you ". Taehyung shyly whisper and jeons brothers look at him fondly. They just can't get enough of his beauty. Jk who is quite far away from taehyung did not like distance so stand up and walk toward taehyung and bend down on floor on his knees in front of him. All of them attention get toward him and taehyung gasped seeing his alpha on his knees so he speak, " A- Alpha, no no please don't sit hear . Please stand up." Taehyung quickly speak and satisfied growl left from his throat when taehyung called him alpha. His wolf is jumping inside by taehyung addressing him alpha. He feel proud at himself and smirk form on his face. He teasingly look at his brothers only to tell  them that taehyung first call him alpha.

Jeongguk and jungkook both glared at him but their attention went toward taehyung when he gently take his hands from their holds and placed them on jk both shoulder indicate him to stand up.

Jk heart beats at taehyung touch but he smile at him and take taehyung hands from his shoulders and held them tightly in his rough ones.

" No it's okay. I am fine here just wanted to see u closely". Jk said and saw how beautifully taehyung stare at him with his blue eyes.

" We are just very happy that we found you. You just don't know how much happy I am".

Jk is speaking while holding taehyung hands tightly and taehyung clearly seen sincerity in his mate eyes

" We waited for you many years and almost lost hope that we have mate". This time jungguk said and taehyung feel pang in his heart by hearing their mate vulnerable conditions.

" And now when we found you . We swear to moon Goddess that we will cherish you till then our last breaths." Jungkook said while with his thumb he caressed taehyung cheeks and taehyung heart do lips by hearing their mate words.