chapter 3

Jungkook is sitting in his office sharp eyes focused on front laptop screen and fingers doing their work while fastly typing . A soft knock make him stop and in his deep voice said " come in ". The person open the door and slowly approach him . " Sir you have a meeting with Mr Kim today " the secretary told in his scared voice because he know one mistake from him and he will dead. Jeon brothers are very strict in their work . They don't endure one mistake in their work . Jungkook office is in top floor with other two . Jungguk office is in right side while jk is on left side and jungkook is middle in both of them .

"Hm, did u inform others about meeting" jungkook said and secretary said yes. Just then he is about to stood up from his chair door opened and his other two brothers entered in office with their dark aura. The secretary nearly about to whimper in their dark aura as it is very much for his beta self to present near the three true blood alphas.

Jungkook did not said anything because he knows no one had that audacity to enter in his office without permission. Jk dismissed the secretary and now three of them is in his office.

"Hyung ready for meeting with Mr Kim " jungguk said to jungkook while sitting in a sofa that is placed in his office at one side. "Hyung I wanted to ask you something " jk who is leaning to his table now spoke . Both jungkook and jeongguk look toward him and jungkook gesture him to tell them.

"Isn't it that Mr Kim namjoon who is pack leader of silver lunar pack " jk said while frowning his eyes brows and jungguk confusely said yes and asked but why he is asking .

"I heard that he has a little brother whom is epitome of beauty and no one saw him just he become little older . People says that he cage his brother in his own house and  rumours say that is for his safety I mean who will live like that . Don't you found that mysterious." Jk said with a frown on his deadly handsome face.

Jungkook and jungguk just stare at him with their blank face . They very well know about this through rumours . They heard that kim little brother is a living angel but no one saw him . Jungkook who is silent from the very few minutes spoke," yes we know about this but what we can do it's their life they can do anything " jungkook said with his cold blank face  but deep down he knows when he heard about that cage beauty  his heart always started to beat faster and this condition is also with his brothers because they can feel each other .

" Ok , enough of this conversation and let's go it's almost meeting time " jungguk said while standing from sofa and checked his coat . Other two nodded and three of them left his office and headed to meeting room .

The secretary open the door for them and said Mr Kim is already in meeting room . Three of them entered the meeting room and saw a very handsome man is sitting in his all glory . All the members stand up and bow to jeon brothers . Namjoon also get up and  bow as he knows they are very respectful yet cold hearted brothers . Namjoon know about them they are very cold and strict never ever leave the one who betrayed them and try to harm them but never touch the single hair of innocent people. That's way namjoon respect them because he knows being a leader you have to be strict.

He is not like jeon brothers but in his work he is strict yet kind hearted . He aura gives powerful and strong vibes. Jeon brother nod at all of them and said them to sit down.

The meeting started and jeons are very impressed from Mr Kim work .
They know he is man of sharp brain .
Meeting ended and jeon appreciate their work . Namjoon happily thank them because who wouldn't want to work with billionaire CEOs.

Now only jeons brothers and namjoon are in jungkook office . As jeon brother offered him to have a coffee . Namjoon agreed ,it's a very big deal he got and it's not right to  refuse someone.

Jeons and namjoon are drinking coffee and slightly discussed their pack things. Namjoon also appreciated them that they are very successful yet with their hard work . Jeons also impressed by his behaviour 
As he is not from of them those only fake praised just to eagerly work with them . They are very good in observing .one look from other person and they can tell how is that person.

The silence break when suddenly namjoon phone ring . He excused and attend the call. Jeons  eyed his every movement. " Yes Luna you want something " namjoon addressed always Jin as Luna when he is with other people and in meetings. Jin on the other side understand and said taehyung wants to talk to him . Suddenly namjoon smiled and jeons brothers are now curious but not showing a single thing on their blank faces .

" Hyung are u busy , sorry if I disturb you " taehyung softly spoke and namjoon ears are blessed with his little angel soothing voice. Suddenly jeon brothers heart started to beat and they don't know why. All brothers look at each other and saw namjoon is  speaking with someone with his most calm soft voice . " No no bear tell your hyung what happened my bear never ever disturb me ok now tell " namjoon softly tell him and now jeon brothers know it must be that caged beauty .

They knows namjoon only have Luna and a little brother in his family so it must be him . " Hyung I wanted strawberry cake and ice creams will you bring them while coming home " namjoon heart soften at this innocent request . His bear is very innocent and pure like itself moon goodess . No one ever touched his single hair and namjoon always make sure of it .

" Bear baby you don't have to request just tell your hyung ok baby and of course I will bring many things for my angel" taehyung on the other line smiled his boxy smile and said thank you hyung. He happily handed phone to Jin and run toward his room . Jin chuckled at his bear cuteness and said goodbye to namjoon .

Namjoon with a smile cut the call and all the time jeons are intensely eyeing his every movements . Namjoon look toward them and said it's time to go .
They all stand up and handshake. Just then namjoon is about to leave the room he look back and approach them . Jeons are confused by his behaviour and nevertheless wait for him to say anything . Namjoon clear his throat and said " if u don't mind I invite all of you at dinner today at my house , take it as our collaboration success so ", jeons are thinking for sometime and nodded at him . Namjoon thank them and said he will be waiting.

Namjoon leaves the room and jeons are in deep thoughts why their hearts are always loss their calmness when they heard about that beauty . There are many questions are in their mind but answers are nothing.

Jeons again emerged themselves into their work and awaits for today dinner . Their gut feeling says today must be happened something and it change their lifes.

________________________

Sorry for late update lovies ignore my mistakes and I will try to update quickly . And now real story started so take your popcorn and enjoy the journey of :

(Real madness and intense love )