Chapter 32

" jungggk quickly come. We are getting late for the meeting gguk". Jungkook shouted for jungggk standing near doorsteps and eagerly waiting for his brother. " Coming hyung". Finally he heard his brother voice who is taking all the time for getting ready and making him wait for so long.

So the thing is today jungkook and jungggk are going in other pack for some packs meeting. They are the head of their own pack so for some pack meetings they have to go to other packs. Other pack is little far away from their own so they decided to let jk stay with taehyung if by any chances they get late there.

" Finally you are here come let's go now". Jungkook said with a smile and both of them about to walk away but before that a sudden voice caught their attention and they turn around only to see jk running toward them ready in suit.

Jungkook raised his eyes brows at him seeing him all ready and asked.
" Where are you going"? He asked to younger one and jk just shrugged his shoulder and said. " With you". A frown appears on both jungkook and jungggk faces and they share a look with each other and again take their gazes on jk and jungggk said.

" But are you not staying here with taehyung. If we all will go then who will stay here?". Jungggk asked him but jk smile towards him and said.
" You". Hearing him jungkook and jungggk get surprised and stare at jk with amazed face.

" What". Jungggk being still confused asked him because of jk suddenly changed behaviour. Jk signed at his both hyungs and finally clear them that. " Hyung I mean to say I will go with you and jungggk hyung will stay here with taehyung." Jk voice out and look at his hyungs who were staring at him with wide eyes.

Like what suddenly happened in him.
" Why are you both staring at me like that? I know I am damn handsome but no need to drool over me. My mate is here to simp over me so keep your evil eyes away from me. I am just for my taehyung." Jk said to his hyungs and adjust his coat acting like he is hiding his body from his hyungs pervert eyes.

Jungkook and jungggk give him a done face and suddenly jungkook smacked his back and said.
" Don't forget we all have same faces. And we don't have to drool over your face because I know I am godly handsome". Jungkook proudly state a fact and jk can't even denied him because if he will say something to his hyung handsomeness then it will directly come to his own face.

Jk scoffed at jungkook and sulk with his bunny face. " Ok ok jokes aside, now tell me why you wanted to go with me". Jungkook seriously asked and somehow he is understanding jk intentions.

" Hyung I mean jungggk hyung always work more then me and also complete that works which were my responsibility. So I just decided to let him stay home and take rest and I will come with you". Jk stated slowly and look down hiding his red face and neck because he is not habitual to show his affection like this towards his hyungs.

Jungggk stare at his younger brother with adorned eyes and walked toward him. Jk look up when he felt jungggk presence Infront of him and smile when jungggk cupped his face with his hands and voice out.
" I will gladly do all the things for you. So no need to think something like that ever again. You are not burdening me hmm. I am even willingly to give my life for you".

At last jungggk lightly slap jk cheeks in affection and smile at him. Jk eyes turn glossy but he quickly blink them not to let out any tear and tightly hug his brother with heart full love. Jungkook who was standing behind them just smile in pure admiration and internally prayed for them to stayed like that always.

Jk look at jungkook while still hugging jungggk and give him a small smile. They both break the hug and then jungggk said. " It's okay stay with taehyung. I will go with hyung." He said but jk quickly shake his head and speak.