chapter 4

It is almost evening time and Jin is cooking in the kitchen . Namjoon return from his office some time ago and inform Jin about jeon arrival . Jin seems not like the idea of other alphas in their house as taehyung will be there but namjoon make him understand that taehyung will stay in his room till they leave.

Jin is cooking dinner with the help of other maids and heard someone soft steps. He look at front and saw taehyung is coming in the kitchen . All the maids that are much older then him stared lovingly at taehyung. Taehyung smile at them and walked toward Jin .

" Hyung why are u making so much dishes is something special ". Taehyung asked while looking at many tasty dishes. Taehyung take strawberries that are placed at counter and started to eat them . Jin did not said anything just  take his hand and goes toward living room .
He made him sit on sofa beside him .

Taehyung confusely looked at him while eating his favourite strawberries and his cheeks become puffed looking most adorable. Jin almost cooed at him and take deep breath and look at taehyung.

" Bear I wanted to say something and please listen carefully ". taehyung just nodded at him and gesture him to continue. Jin caressed his cheeks and said " today some alphas of other pack leader are coming in our house and me and your hyung wanted you to stay at your room and don't come outside" taehyung stopped eating when he is about to put a strawberry in his mouth . He slowly keep it back on bowl and slowly nodded at him .

It's always like this whenever someone come in their house his hyungs always make him stay in his room so it's not new to him . He did not feel bad as hyung said it's just for safety . They say he is special omega that moon goodess gift them . They have  to keep him safe till then his mate come.

Jin sadly looked at him he feels bad for him but he know he can't do anything . Taehyung accept his fate that his life always be like this but deep down he knows one day his all sadness just vanished like it never existed. Taehyung take bowl with him and headed to his room. Jin looked at his back and then walked towards kitchen to do remaining work.

( On other side in jeon mansion)

All the brothers are getting ready in their rooms for dinner at Kim mansion. They are looking very charming and deadly handsome with blank look at their face. All of them come outside from their room and gather in living room . They headed outside of their mansion and get in shiny black car that only scream richness. In other car bodyguards are following them .
Jungkook look

Jungguk look

Jk look

After sometime they reached in Kim mansion . It's first time they come in Kim mansion and suddenly all of their heart started to beat fastly.
Jungkook slowly without his knowing keep his hand on his heart . Jungguk and jk conditions are not seem normal. All of them look at each other with unknown emotion.

Namjoon come outside of his mansion to welcome them . They handshake with each other and namjoon led them to their living room . They entered and Jin also welcome them with his smiling face . Jeon brothers like their personalities and behaviour.

Jin gesture them to come in dinning room . They come and saw many yummy dishes placed there . They all took their seats and maids server them . All the brothers have dominate aura around them . Jin also feel slight uncomfortable with true blood dark pheromone but he is already mated so he calm himself.

They started to eat and food is  really good . They really like it so jungkook spoke " the dinner is great and thanks for inviting us" all of them look toward him and namjoon smile at him and said all the preparations are done by his Luna. They nodded and this time eat in pure silence.

On the other side, taehyung don't know why he is feeling uneasy .his heart is beating at very fast pace. He clenched his hands around his scent block necklace. He is staring at his beautiful necklace that adored his neck.

Taehyung does not smell other alphas ,betas and anyone till then necklace is around his neck . He sit on his bed and take deep breath to calm himself. He thought to read some books to divert his mind. So he headed to his balcony and take a fantasy story book . He really like princesses stories. He just thought his life is like stories that one day his prince charming come and take him with him .

He sit on his swing and cool soft breezing is blowing make it moving

He sit on his swing and cool soft breezing is blowing make it moving. He is very emerged in reading book and moonlight on his face making him more alluring like undefined art.

After completing his story he took book to keep in shelf just then he keep it and turn around his necklace stuck in nearby placed plants . He started to take it out but all his struggle keep in vain . He signed and give little force to pull it . He keep his hand around his necklace and started to pull but his necklace chain broke and it comes in his hand.

Taehyung eyes widen in fear he trying to keep it in neck but his necklace is all broke.his intoxicated alluring scent  spread all around. His scent is like intoxicating to keep all people mind in pure bliss and daze.  Suddenly he heard  many growled and his breath stop when his wolf howled,,,

"Mate"

___________________

Jeon brothers and Kim's are now in living room . Namjoon and jeons  are discussing company affairs . Jeons are just sitting with their cold face and time to time reply namjoon .

After sometime they decided to take their leave . They all stand up and jeons bid goodbye to Kim's. Just then they started to walk a very alluring intoxicated scent entered their nostrils . They almost moan at scent and all hatled at their places. Namjoon and Jin eyes widen in horror and look toward each other with widen eye. Jeon brothers started to loss their senses and they become stiff in their places when all of their wolf growled,,,,

"Mate"