chapter 17

Soft breathing and soft wind sounds are echoed in the big bedroom. Taehyung is sleeping peacefully but slightly flinch in his sleep and frown formed on sleeping beauty face when he feel ticklish feeling and wetness on his face. He slowly open his eyes and take some seconds to realize what is happening. And when he see, his all sleep flew away and widen eyes look at the figure who is totally hovered above him and hiding his fragile body totally.

His cheeks dusted in red colour and bite his lips when he saw how jungkook is sucking his neck and giving him wet kisses to his whole neck. He slightly moan when jungkook sucked his neck little harshly and bite there. Jungkook look at taehyung with his daze eyes when he hear his sinful moan and smirked at him.

Taehyung is breathing heavily because jungkook is fully on the top of him and there all body parts are connected with each other perfectly. He bite his lips when he can definitely feel his husband hardness down there which is pressed with him. Jungkook look in his eyes and whisper on his lips." How come you look ethereal even when you are sleeping hmm". He said in his deep husky voice and trace taehyung lips with his own lips.

Taehyung widen his eyes at other remarks and tried to wiggle in his husband hold because he is too shy to face his husband now and just wanted to disappear right now. But he gasped when jungkook pressed his body weight more on him and he swears that his chest got totally crushed under by jungkook hard stone chest.

Jungkook grabbed his both hands and join his fingers tightly with him and pressed them on bed sheets. Taehyung is breathing heavily having his mate this close and jungkook is looking like he will not stop anytime." Don't try to run away from me because you will not able to..". Jungkook whisper on his lips and then smashed his lips on taehyung soft ones and start kissing him passionately.

Taehyung gasped at sudden action but slowly close his eyes and relax himself in his alpha hold. Jungkook is kissing him very passionately and with eagerness. He just can't get enough of his mate petal like soft lips whom he get badly addicted. Taehyung moan in kiss when jungkook sucked his bottom lips hardly and with force enter his hungry tongue in his mouth.

Taehyung eyes roll back at pleasure but his eyes widen like saucer and gasped loudly in kiss when jungkook gripped his boobs in his rough hands and give them firm squeeze. Taehyung broke the kiss and moan loudly when his alpha squeezed his soft blossom hardly with his rough palms.

Jungkook groans at the softness and started to kneed them hardly while eyeing them hungrily. He bend down and nuzzled his face in his omega cleavage and take the big puff of his alluring scent. Taehyung is breathing heavily by his alpha actions. "So soft". jungkook groan in his chest and give his both chest a firm squeeze. Taehyung blushed hardly and title his face to side to hide his shyness.

Jk and jungguk both slowly open their eyes hearing whimpers and groan sounds. Jk eyes widen when he saw the sinful sight in front of his eyes. He growl in want seeing his brother devouring their mate hungrily. Jungkook stopped his actions and him and taehyung look at them. Taehyung cheeks are deep red by blushing so much that how his all alphas are staring at him.

Jk slowly lean toward him and suddenly smashed his lips on taehyung lips and kissed him hardly. Taehyung yelp but let his alpha kiss him however he wants. Jungkook get down from taehyung and lay beside him and buried his face in his neck. He started leaving wet kisses on his already marked neck. He groan in satisfaction when he saw his and his brothers mark proudly laid on their omega neck.

Jungkook wolf howled in proudness by marking his omega. Jungguk come near taehyung and slowly hover above him. Jk is kissing him passionately and sucking his lips while groaning in kiss feeling his sweetness. Jungguk take taehyung face in his hand when jk finally left his lips while breathing heavily and nuzzled his face on other side of his neck.