chapter 18

Ok first of all AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........I AM SO HAPPY. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH . THANK YOU MY ANGELS. MY BOOK GOT MOST IMPRESSIVE FIRST RANKING.

Ok let me take a deep breath and ahhhhhhh what should I do thank you so much for liking this book so much. Hell I didn't even expect this, that this book will get first rank. Thanks once again.

Ok let's continue our story and please comment and ask me if you wanted to tell anything

Ok let's continue our story and please comment and ask me if you wanted to tell anything. I would love to interact with my readers. Thank you once again so much.

_________________________

Taehyung is smiling and giggling with Irene while making lunch for his mates. He take a knife and start cutting vegetables and his cheeks are red because of continue teasing of Irene. " Look taehyung you are glowing very beautifully after marking. " Irene said in her tease voice and wiggle eye brows at him.

Taehyung bite his lips and shake his head at his noona teasing. All other maids are emerging in their works but still giving him admiration eyes. Because he behaves with them very nicely and with mannes. He didn't let them feel like ordering or something. All the maids have smile on their faces seeing his cute shy face.

" Noona stop teasing me and help in cutting vegetables". Taehyung make a whiny sound and glared at her which is nothing but very cute. Irene internally sequel at him and started helping him. Well taehyung is making lunch for his mates and today he is going to his mates company. It's his first time going there and he is nervous about this.

He never ever travel alone heck he never travels except his wedding day and that time he was with his mates. So in morning his big Pouty alpha jk become more bratty and didn't want to leave taehyung. Well they are CEOs so even if they didn't go no one will say anything to them but today they have a very big deal and all jeons presence necessary there.

So jungkook forcefully dragged jk there totally ignoring his whiny behaviour and gloomy look on his face. He also felt sad about jk but deal is important and their omega didn't like to see his alpha sad so he suggested that today he will come in their company with lunch and nobody was happier then jeons.

Jeons strictly told bodyguards about taehyung safety and threatened them if they saw one scratch on their omega then they will rip their head in pieces. Taehyung smile when lunch is ready and neatly packed in boxes. He decided to take shower and ready himself. He excused himself and started to walk upstairs but halted in his steps when he sense something.

Taehyung stop in midway and shivers felt in his body when he feel some dark aura around him. He unknowingly gulp and look around the house but everything seems normal. Then is he hallucinating? He clearly feel like someone is watching him and probably feel like that someone is near him but why can't he not see anything.

Taehyung quickly reach his room and close the door and take a deep breath. His hands cluntch around the necklace he is wearing that his mates give him. That necklace have some powers that will not reach any evil thing or danger near him." Why do I feel like someone is watching me". He mumbled to himself and stare in daze at blank space but quickly shake his head and shrugs his negative thoughts.