chapter 14

Taehyung is in kitchen now making breakfast for his mates. Well he now wanted to make food for them. So when he get up he found himself in his mates arms. After that he takes bath and  wears a beautiful dress. he headed downstairs with slightly wet hairs because he likes to dry his hair like this. He leaves his peacefully sleeping  mates and enter in kitchen. Maids got shock seeing him there and very insisted him that they will make food but taehyung refuse them and said that now always he makes food for his husband.

 Maids got shock seeing him there and very insisted him that they will make food but taehyung refuse them and said that now always he makes food for his husband

Taehyung is smiling softly while making breakfast for them and maids are lovingly staring at him still helping him making food. Taehyung doesn't speak that much because he is feeling shy to meet new people but he is much comfortable with head maid.
He is emerging in his work not knowing someone starring at him with love eyes.

Jungguk woke up with sleepy eyes and a yawn escape from his lips. He stretched his body and look at his side  want to see his mate ethereal face in the morning but a frown form on his face when he didn't find taehyung in bed. He thought taehyung must be somewhere and a smile adore on his lips seeing how cutely jk is snuggled up in jungkook chest and jungkook protective arms around him.

So without making any sound he get down from bed and softly kiss jk and jungkook forehead and enter in washroom for a shower.

After taking bath jungguk headed downstairs and sweet delicious smell hit his nostrils with his mate vanilla rosy scent. Jungguk walk toward kitchen and his heart skip seeing how beautiful taehyung is looking and doing his work.

A beautiful smile form on his lips and he just dreamily look at his mate still not able to believe that their mate is with them Moreover married with them now. Maids look at jungguk and he silently gesture them to leave from here. They quietly leave and here taehyung didn't sense anything because he is busy in his food.

Jungguk slowly walk toward taehyung and back hug him. Taehyung flinch at sudden hug and with eyes look back only to see jungguk hugging him tightly.

"Good morning love". Jungguk whisper in taehyung ear and snuggle his face in taehyung neck and take his scent. Taehyung heart pound in his chest and gulp down his saliva. His cheeks beautifully adore in red colour and he shyly look down." G-good morning alpha". taehyung also whisper and close his eyes when jungguk gently kiss his neck and trace his neck with his lips.

" What are you doing in kitchen love. Maids are here so why are u working". jungguk softly ask him and turn taehyung toward him and placed his veiny hands on his mate curvy waist and held him tightly. Taehyung bite his lips in shyness and look in jungguk eyes." I wanted to make breakfast for my Alphas ". Taehyung slowly whisper and with red cheeks look down. Jungguk lips stretched in smile and lovesick eyes just stare at taehyung.

" Look at me love". Jungguk said and life his chin with his one hand while other on his waist. Taehyung shyly look in his eyes and his breath stuck when jungguk slowly got close and kiss his cheeks. Taehyung close his eyes feeling his mate soft lips and tightly held jungguk shirt in his both hands.