chapter 23

" I am your mate and tonight I will mate with you and make you totally mine".

Vampire king grinned creepily at taehyung and bend down on bed toward him. Taehyung breath stuck hearing him and widen eyes look at him. He just can't believe what he is hearing right now. His thoughts broke by the dark chuckle which send shivers in his body.

" Get ready for tonight my beauty". He smirked darkly and left from there leaving a shocked taehyung behind. Taehyung eyes become teary and a painful sob left from his plush lips. He look around the room from any escape but to his dismay this dark room not had a single window and door is also closed.

Taehyung quickly get down from bed and about to walk toward door but hatled on his steps when door opened and two womens enter holding some things in their hands.

" W-we are here to make you ready for king". One women said while looking down and step toward him. Taehyung widen eyes quickly back away from them and shake his head agresively. " N-no l-leave from here. I will not get ready for anyone. Let me go p-please". Taehyung blue eyes left pearl like tears and begged them.

Two womens look at him with pity but also Didn't say anything. They keep all the things on bed and went to grab taehyung hand. Taehyung jerked his hand harshly from their grip and take steps back. " I TOLD YOU I WILL NOT GET READY. JUST LET ME GO FROM HERE." He shouted with rage angry voice and teary eyes glared at them.

The two womens flinch and what they did next shocked taehyung. They fell in their knees and joined their both hands in front of them and started crying loudly. " Please, please get ready. Otherwise king will kill our husbands. We are helpless. If we didn't make you ready then he said he will Brutally kill our families. p-please we are begging you ". They cried holding their hands in front of him and pleaded him badly.

Taehyung look at them also crying silently and his heart beat at abnormal pace. Just how can he get ready for any person except his mates. He knows his alphas surely come for him. They will find him and take him from there with them. He trust his mates and they will protect him from this vampire king.

Two womens look at him with hope and taehyung heart melt looking at them. He is so soft hearted and can't bear any innocent person in pain. Taehyung gulp the lump in his throat when he felt like air is stuck in his throat and nodded at them slowly.

Their eyes shine in happiness and both quickly started to make him ready. They make him sit in front of dressing table and started Making his hairs. Taehyung look at himself in mirror with blank face and closed his eyes with pained heart.

The only thought that he is getting ready for someone else giving him immense pain but one thing is sure that he will do anything but make sure that vampire didn't lay a single finger on him. If for that he have to do anything, anything to keep his purity safe and protected.

They give a dark red and black dress to him and leaded him towards bathroom. Taehyung cluntch the dress tightly in his hands that his knuckles become white and helpless tears fell from his eyes. With shaky hands he wear the gorgeous but dark dress and come out from bathroom.

 With shaky hands he wear the gorgeous but dark dress and come out from bathroom