chapter 15

Cool breeze is blowing beautifully and Jimin closed his eyes when he feel wind on his face. His hairs are moving slowly with wind rhythm. Jimin is sitting on swing with knees bend on his chest and he placed his face on his knees. He circle his hands around his knees and close his eyes with the slightly swing moving.

After sometime he opened his eyes and look his side to see taehyung many picture are scattered around him. Some pictures are with him and some just taehyung solo pics. But the happiness radiating from their faces would anyone tell that they are the happiest person ever but only jimin know how much broken he is.

Jimin look at taehyung pics and take it gently in his hand and just stare at him with his longing eyes

Jimin look at taehyung pics and take it gently in his hand and just stare at him with his longing eyes. He sadly smile with tears filled eyes and caressed taehyung face. He still not able to digest the fact that taehyung is someone else now and not with him. Still not able to believe that at the last his dream broken in million pieces.

Jimin didn't not wiped his following tears , he is tired now wiping them because he knows they will not stop . Jimin eyes are blood shot red and very puffy from crying and his face is also pale it's like he is not taking care of himself.

Jimin pick taehyung another pic and pitiful sob left his plush lips when he see both of them in that pic and a memory hit with taehyung.

Sweet Giggling sound and melodic loud laughter are surrounded around the garden. Taehyung is running while giggling and time to time looking behind to see jimin is chasing him with wide smile. It's just they both were in garden and taehyung playfully splash some water on jimin face.

Jimin amazingly stare at him and started to chase him when taehyung laughing run away. Now both are running around the garden and just their laughing sounds are heard in garden.

Taehyung squeal when he saw jimin is about to catch him. He is about to make a fast run but abruptly strong arms circle around his waist from behind and he giggled loudly when he feel himself in air and Jimin now swirling him round. Jimin tight his hold and slowly place taehyung on soft grass again.

Taehyung breath heavily and turn around and face jimin. Jimin is just looking at him with love filled eyes and whipped gaze. His lips are formed in soft smile and looking at taehyung like he is his whole world.