Pity

*Octavia pov *

Hell.
That is the word I would use to describe my life. It is my own personal hell. I wake up, make dinner for my sorry excuse of "parents" then I go to school for eight hours a day.

Can you believe that? Just sitting down for eight hours listening to a bunch of adults talk about shit we're probably not even gonna need in life. Whatever I guess there isn't I can do but what I can do is punch this blonde bimbo that I see walking my way.

"You look like an absolute whore, you know?" Bitchney said. "I don't remember asking for your advice bitchney" I told her after a few seconds of just coldly looking her in the eyes.

She started to noticeably shift around and her face turned red from either embarrassment or anger. I'm going to go with the former.

"It's Brittany not Bitchney how many times do I need to say it?" she said aggressively and at this point i'm tired of hearing her voice.
I stood up from my lunch table and got close to her, where only she could hear me I whispered "Get the fuck away from me before I hurt you worse then just a few broken bones this time" she didn't get away from me, she thought it would be smart to "attempt" to slap me. Notice how I said attempt?

Before her STD covered hands could even touch me, I grabbed her arm and punched her in the face and either because of how much pressure I applied to the punch or her fucking 6 inch high heels, she fell backwards.

If I'm being completely honest here if my best friends came to school today instead of leaving me all fucking alone and shit I probably wouldn't be in this little predicament because Zelda likes to make sure I stay out of trouble. Like she isn't always getting in trouble too, make that make sense.
Anyway Oliver, well he's like the older brother between us 3.

Well, he is Zelda's twin but they both treat me as a sister too. Back to what I was doing, I started punching her face over and over again until her body went limp, and as soon as I got off her I was called to the office.

It could either be about Bitchney or the Chemistry lab I "accidentally" caught on fire or the graffiti on the back of the school or the graffiti I did on the front office lady's car. It's her fault for calling me an ugly whore because of my eyes.

Anyway, I took about 3 laps around the school which took about 20 minutes before I finally got to the office when I walked in the grey-headed bimbo was making a disgusted face towards me and I swear I wanted to slit her throat right then and there.

But I refrained myself. Zelda would be so proud of me right now, I actually controlled myself from killing someone. I kept walking until I was in front of the principal's office. I, of course, did not knock, bitches knock and I'm pretty confident the principal here, Mr.Christopher Kenny is my bitch.

I just call him Christopher. Chris, Chrissy, Mr.Lame. Anything I feel like in that moment and in this moment I felt like say "What's up Chrissy poo" when I walked in he seemed to look at me with pity? I hate that look and he knows it.

"Hello Miss Octavia, please have a seat," he said in a tone I haven't heard from him. So I ignored it and continued acting oblivious to his tone and the other 3 males in the room. 2 men in suits and 1 man in a police uniform. I took a good minute to look at the man in the police uniform and instantly said.

"I didn't do shit, You don't have shit on me Tobias and I'll be damned if you handcuff me again, it has already been 4 times this week and I will fight back."

The 2 men in the expensive-looking suits just stared at me in surprise, I think.

When I turned back around Christopher said that he wasn't here to take me away and that he wanted to talk and that's when I said something I probably shouldn't have but eh what's he gonna do?

"Chrissy I haven't done anything except well maybe beat Bitchney sorry Brittney unconscious, graffiti the school and the front desk lady's car, and blow up the chemistry lab but other than that I haven't done anything this week" by the end of my little rant, I had my hands in the air in a defensive manner while Christopher was just staring at me as if ran over his puppy for the 3rd time.

I only accidentally did it twice he needs to move on. Christopher looked behind me with wide eyes and then looked back at me. The pity was placed back in his eyes and that is when the shit fell out of his mouth.

"Miss Octavia, I am sorry to inform you your parents-" I cut him off there and stated coldly "not my parents" he continued by saying "Sorry your caretakers were found in an alleyway murdered early this morning"
Christopher just looked at me for a moment waiting for my response but I kept up a blank face for a few more moments before I started laughing.

Like, did he expect me to be sad?
Oh shit, I probably shouldn't have done that, too late I already started and now I can't stop.

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard and I have tears in my eyes but I had to pull myself together when I heard someone behind me cough.

Christopher looks at me again oddly so I said "Am I going to be sent to a foster home now?" He looked at me sympathetically before speaking again,

"You're going to be moving to Italy with your Mother, Father, and Brothers," he said so seriously that I couldn't help but start laughing again.

Is he crazy? I sat back up and said coldly " I have no family" I heard the people behind me take in sharp breaths but Christopher told me to turn around.

I don't like being told what to do. "I'm not turning around because you told me to I'm turning around because I'm curious about what you want me to see," I told him with narrowed eyes. When I turned around I'm shocked by who I'm looking at.