The date

*Octavia*

It was only supposed to be a basic mission, I didn't think that these people would be involved with the Irish. Mama and Papa went back to their mansion last night after we talked. It was a little awkward and my biologicals will barely look at me. I will give them the time they need to process but I will not let them treat me like I'm fragile.

I didn't sleep much throughout the night, I miss Evangelos even if I barely know him. I know we are supposed to have a date so I can get to know him then and at this point he knows a lot about me.

It's 8:30am and the people who go to school have left already and the work people left and the extended family and who ever else who decided to stay home is lounging around the house somewhere.

I carefully get up so I don't rip my stitches and so I don't wake up Zelda and Oliver. I walk to the bathroom, gently closing the door and after I'm done with all of my business I walk into the closet to find something to wear.

I throw on a pair of plain black sweatpants and Evangelos hoodie he gave me to wear. I don't wear anything but a sports bra under it knowing if I need a shirt I'll just take one of his. I don't bother covering any scars or tattoos except for my Donna and Assassin tattoo's just in case.

By the time I'm finished getting ready so are the twins. We get into the car, them making me sit in the back and I hate it. It takes almost thirty minutes to get to his penthouse and right now it is the longest thirty minutes of my life. When we get there the twins are making a fuss about me walking by myself, like do they not remember I don't feel pain like a normal person would?

Anyways, we get up to his penthouse and Elliot lets us in. Its only 9:30 am so I guess we did get here a little earlier than I had said. "Where's-" before I could finish my sentence Elliot says, "Upstairs" so I head upstairs to see him. I see him still sleeping, I would have thought he would be up by now because he is a boss, a mafia boss at that. I gently move the blanket so I can get under them, I rub my hands through his hair waiting for him to wake up. Evangelos wakes up after a minute and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me almost on top of him.

I laugh a little at his childish antics and keep rubbing my hands through his hair because I know he likes it. I remove my hand and grab his face with both of my hands and kiss him, I move to let go but instead he pulls me closer and deepens the kiss. I start smelling something cooking so I full myself away quickly as he whines about how he misses me and he doesn't want to go downstairs with them but to stay up here in his room.

Instead of entertaining his whining I stand up to go eat and he begrudgingly followed me. "Well goodmorning Evangelos, nice of you to join us," Killian said sarcastically and start to snicker with Zelda. I think I see that being something. Evangelos just grumbles something under his breath.

"So Tavia, how do you feel about the extendeds?" Oliver asks me. "I don't know man, it's all so weird and new, you know we've never had a big family." Octavia says worriedly. "It'll be fine, they all seem to love you and except us," Zelda says referring to her and her twin. I just give them a smile before getting up and walking upstairs to Evangelos' room.

"Are you ready?" he asks me, leaving me quite confused. "Ready for what?" I ask him, "our date" he says obviously. "I didn't know that was today, uhm what exactly do I need to where? Like casual, fancy, etc?" I ask rushed because now I'm nervous.

"Actually what your wearing now is perfect," he says as he puts on casual black jeans, a plain white t-shirt and a black hoodie. I sit on his bed, watching him get ready. I watch his every move, checking him out while putting on clothes and his rings. "Like what you see love," he asks smirking. "Of course I do but we need to go right?" I ask him trying to leave because I'm excited.

We're in his car and he is taunting me. His left hand is on the steering wheel while his right hand is rubbing up and down my thigh, getting closer and closer to where I actually want him and when he just almost gets there he goes back down and does it all over again. I look over at him and see he's focusing his eyes on the road, only occasionally looked over at me smirking.

I have had enough, I grab his hand surprising him because he has been teasing me for almost fifteen minutes. I move his hand to where I want him and even though I'm wearing sweatpants his touch is still making my skin tingle. Evangelos slightly chuckles when he see's my facial expression. He moves his thumb to my clit, slightly rubbing me and making me let out airy moans. Until he moves his hand again and smirks. It's annoying, he is annoying.

I smirk back at him, making him confused. I lean over slightly rubbing my hand against his thigh, making him shift. I rubbed my thumb over his dick before he starts groaning and with that I sit back in my seat and looked out of the window, pretending I didn't just tease him. I hear him grumbling profanities under his breath but stopped when I looked over at him.

The twins went out to do something with KIllian and the biologicals think we went to a "friends" house. Mama and Papa know what were doing and are just waiting until were all done until they come by to see us. That and to talk about the Mafia ball that is in a month.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't noticed we had arrived, Evangelos opened by door and I thanked him. When I clearly looked at him he had a blindfold in his hands, "Do you trust me?" he asks, without hesitation I tell him yes and he ties the blindfold on me. He gently grabs my waist, guiding me where to walk. We stop and he takes off the blindfold. We were standing on an empty beach with a picnic set up, there were pillows and blankets, and an umbrella to give us shade. 

(The Idea)

(The Idea)

I turned around to face Evangelos, he was staring at me nervously. "What do you think?" he asks me, "I absolutely love it," I tell him excitedly, jumping onto him and wrapping my arms and legs around him, giving him kisses all over his face. "If I would have known I would have gotten this reaction I would have done this sooner baby," he smiles at me adoringly. 

He carries me over to the set up and sits us down with me sitting in between his legs with my back against his front. "I rented out the entire beach, so it's just us for the next few hours or however long you want to stay here," he tells me. 

I smile, turning my head to kiss him, "Thank you, I love it." I tell him softly.