Claims

*Evangelos*

"I think Octavia and her man are going to come with me so we can have a movie night. No humans shall enter my room," Jackson announced.

I'm glad he got her out of that. Anyone could tell how uncomfortable she was. I am so confused why they didn't say anything about Octavia being in my lap. I just don't understand how they just don't care. I sit back on this large and comfortable black couch that is placed in front of the TV.

"What do yall want to watch?" Via asks us. "I don't really watch TV I'm usually working," I told her while I play with her hair. She has her head on my lap and her feet, she shoved under Jack because apparently, it's comfortable. Jack looked confused too so we just agreed.

After a few hours of random movies ranging from horror to comedy, Via is knocked out. I don't want to have to move her yet so I just sit here for a little while staring at all the small features that you wouldn't even be able to see.

"You love her," Jackson stated. Usually, people ask me and then doubt it so this is just a little different. "I do," I respond softly not wanting to wake her. Everyone knows not to wake her up. Jackson is sitting where he was earlier, staring at the two of us. "Ya know, she used to be so closed off, I couldn't even get her to talk to me and we were attached at the hip. You're good for her, I don't think you realize how different she is now from when I saw her a year ago," he says before walking towards his bed and starts getting situated.

"I didn't even think to ask, where is her room so I can get her to bed," I ask in hushed whispers. "It's straight down the hall, from my door, you will see the same door on that side. Be careful she used to put traps in there," he said laughing slightly and then wincing as if he can remember the pain.

I make it to her room and slowly open the door, her room is dark. Almost everything is black and it feels calming. "Via," I whisper, gently shaking her.

"Hmm," she groans before looking up at me. "You need to shower and I need to clean your gunshot and stab wounds," I state. She groggily gets up and goes to the bathroom that is in her room.

"Do you want me to help you?" I ask her, standing beside the bathroom door. "Yeah," she says loud enough for me to hear. I walk in to see her sitting on the counter beside the sink. I  carefully slide off her clothes and unwrap all of her wounds and after she helps me take off my button down suit shirt.

As she unbuttons my shirt I just stare at her. Thinking about what me and Jackson talked about, is she really that much different than she was before me? I get snapped out of my thoughts when she starts to pull the shirt off my shoulders and off.

After she finishes unwrapping my injuries she hops off the counter and starts to undress fully. I take off the rest of my clothes to and get into the shower with her. She already turned on the scorching hot water that turns our skin red.

We do what we regularly do, helping each other shower or whatever. I was about to turn off the water and get towels but she grabbed my forearm making me look at her questionably.

Via pulls me towards her, or really I step towards her. She guides her hands down to my pelvic bones making me slightly shiver from her touch.

Neither of us say anything just letting our hands roam over one another's bodies. She slightly scratches my back with her nails making me ground in pain and pleasure. I see her smirking over the effect she had on me.

I roughly grab her neck bringing her closet and kiss her hungrily. The kiss or make out session starts getting more aggressive and I want nothing more than to fuck her, right here and now.

Tapping her thigh twice, she knows to jump. Via wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I move from her lips, kissing down her jaw to the sensitive spot on her neck.

I leave a hickey on her sweet spot and all over her neck. I guess you could say this is my way of marking her and her way is the scratches she leaves on my back.

Thinking of the scratches I forgot about our injuries. "I won't be rough with you... we both have injuries but you have more. You've gotten hurt a lot lately," I tell her seriously.

I don't think she cares. She doesn't respond, she just keeps leaving hickeys on my neck which is fine other than the fact that they are in places I can't hide them easily.

"You know I won't be able to hide these right?" I ask her in amusement. Don't get my wrong I'd love everyone to see the marks we put on each other, the claims that we put on one another but I don't want her to regret it later or be mad at me.

"Personally I want everyone to see my marks on you. It shows everyone you are mine," she says, staring into my eyes.

Without thinking anymore I slap her ass making her gasp. She brings her hand down to my dick and starts pumping it back and forth. I throw my head back and groan. I really hope this room is sound proof.

While she is teasing me I turn the water off quickly and carefully got us out. I wrap a towel around her back before sitting her down on the edge of the countertop. I push into her quickly surprising her. She moans loudly while I roughly fuck her which I know I said I wasn't going to be rough but it's obvious neither of us mind it.

"Baby, you feel absolutely amazing wrapped around me," I whisper gruffly. I can feel her getting tighter around me and I know she is close to her release.

"Wait for me Baby," I tell her, groaning. When I'm about to cum I tell her, "Now," I groan.

Her moans and my groaning fills the bathroom and our jagged breaths are the only sounds now.

I clean both of us up and throw on a pair of boxers. She looks exhausted. "What pj's do you want to wear?" I ask her so she can go to bed. Via just smirks at me and says, "none," I chuckle then start growing about how she is going to be the death of me.

We lay down and the last thing I can remember is her, very much naked sleeping on top of me.