Be Quiet

*Evangelos*

When Via ran upstairs I was worried. I don't know why, maybe because she did it randomly. I followed her into the closet and watched her struggle to find something to wear so I got her one of my hoodies since I know she likes wearing my clothes as much as I like her wearing my clothes.

When I walk back over to see her already wearing everything but a shirt, I throw my hoodie at her like I did last time. She grabs her makeup bag and walks to the bathroom. After we finish her body makeup I sit on the counter watching her do her makeup and occasionally giving her colors for different shit, I didn't know much about it but I liked the colors on her.

After she was done I looked at the time nd I knew she was gonna be late so I walked downstairs to make her coffee. She loves coffee and if she went out of her way to buy coffee she'll be late. I seen her and the others walking towards the door so I stopped her and handed her the coffee told her I loved her in Greek and kissed her, she responded the same and went to leave, smiling softly. My brothers gave me a look of surprise but still left and I don't think the twins know Greek since they didn't even look at me when I spoke in another language. That's weird because their dramatic.

I know my parents and Killian was eavesdropping, I heard my mom and Killian trying to quietly squeal. Sometimes I feel like they forgot I'm a mafia leader who was trained in a bunch of shit.

"So you're sure you love her?" Killian asks me. "Yes, I'm sure and if your going to eavesdrop be quiet like dad," I grumble before trying to walk away. Abby and Tobias already took the kids to school.

"I have to go to the warehouse today so I'll be gone for awhile, Killian you can come with me but you're not permitted to come," I tell everyone and walk out. I upstairs to put on a suit and put on some rings because I grab my phone and car keys. When I get downstairs Killian isn't here so I'm guessing he isn't coming.

I walk into the warehouse and my employees bow their head to show respect. I slightly nod my head and everyone gets back to work and I make my way to the basement, I have an Irish fucker to tortue. "Cell block four," one of my guards say as soon as I walk through the door, nodding my head I walk into the cell.

"Ah, what a pleasure to finally meet the bastard blowing up my shit," I say enthusiastically. I go over to the weapons table and pick up a needle, it has some sort of poison but I don't remember which one, oh well. I walk over to the man and shove the needle into his neck. It's been five minutes and the only difference is he's sweating. "Oh well, I guess that one doesn't work. Let me try another," I say disappointedly but the man starts screaming not to get another one.

Ah so that on is working, I wonder what it's doing. "Okay, I won't get another one if you tell me why the Irish has increased their game of blowing my shit up recently and the amount of people I've killed following me," I taunt hoping he'll tell me so I can get home and cleanup before Via gets home.

Surprise, surprise it's been almost an hour and he hasn't said shit. I grab a wooden baseball bat that has bob wire wrapped around it. I go up to him and slam it into his face so he'll finally talk, he doesn't.

--------------------------------------

I got here around 9:00 am and I've been here relentlessly beating the shit out of this guy for four hours and I'm fucking exhausted. I leave and look at the guard, "Whoever wants to torture him is free to just don't kill him," I say before leaving and getting in my car.

I drive to my penthouse to get changed before going home just in case there are people there who shouldn't see me covered in blood like the kids. By the time I get home my brothers and the twins are playing video games in the living room and I'm guessing Octavia is in my room.

When I get to my room I see Octavia asleep on my bed, she is laying on the blankets and it looks like she hasn't changed from the clothes she was wearing this morning, I never asked her what time she got up last night.

I walk over to her and take off her shoes and jeans, she's half asleep but she's trying to help me. While I was taking off her clothes I seen her hands covered in dried blood. I'll ask someone about that later but right now I'm fucking exhausted. I take off the t-shirt and sweatpants I changed into at the penthouse and got in bed. Via subconsciously cuddled into my side and I smile at her, she looks peaceful when she's sleeping besides when she has nightmares but she hasn't gotten any since she was shot on our date and that was close to five days ago.

A phone ringing went off around 5:30 pm. I hear Via grumble a 'shut the fuck up' before cuddling impossibly closer on my chest. I look over on the bedside and see it's her phone. "It's Maxim do you want me to get it?" I ask her, Maxim will be worried if it doesn't get answered. She just sleepily groaned, "Yeah, I guess" she sighs opening her eyes and rubbing them. I pull her hands from her eyes, playfully glaring at her. I grab her phone while she's fighting to keep her eyes open.

"Hello mini demon," he said, obviously talking to Octavia who didn't respond. She fell back to sleep already, damn that was fast. So he wouldn't be worried I turned the camera, "She woke up for a minute but as soon as I agreed to get her phone she fell back to sleep," I told Maxim running a hand down my face trying to wake myself up

"Oh, well okay I just wanted to see how she was doing I know it's only been four days but you know, I worry about her," he says. "She's been doing good, she went back to school today, the doctor said her stitches should be fully healed soon and she was clear to go on with her normal day activities," I tell him, staring at the side her face. " That's good, when she wakes up tell her to call me before she goes to bed and please tell her to text her father and brothers back. I know she doesn't trust or love them as she has said a few times but unless there is something I'm missing then she's completely ignoring them." he says, running a hand down his face this time.

"I will, we'll talk soon." I say before we say goodbyes and hang up.

I put her phone back on the bedside table and move back over to wrap my arms around her and pull her as close as possible to me. I feel her move a little and she looks at me, "I love you," she says kissing my cheek and laying her head back down onto my chest.

"I love you too baby," I say before we both go back to sleep