No Way

*Evangelos*

Octavia and I are just laying on my bed, I'm sitting up on the head board and she is laying over my stomach. I'm answering work emails on my phone since I haven't done a lot of work lately because I've been wanting to spend as much time as possible with Via. I've heard her answer a few work calls while she has been here.

I send my last email and throw my phone beside me. Via is playing subway surfers on her phone and I just start running my hands on her back.

Suddenly my door is thrown open, it's Ophelia, Liam, and Theo. As soon as they come in they help LIam on the bed and he immediately goes to lay on top of Via. I am definitely not jealous of a child. Ophelia and Theo just sit at the end of the bed looking at Via, I think they like her, she's different. In a good way of course. I'm taken out of my thoughts when Octavia asks the kids if they want to play subway surfers on her phone and they excitedly agree.

It was a bid odd how they all came in here, where is everyone else? I'm broken out of my thoughts when Octavias phone rings, it's her biological father.

It was a facetime, why is her calls always face-times? Anyway, the kids and I could hear her conversation.

"Hello?" she says, waiting for a response.

"Hello Miele" her father says. (Italian~ Honey) "Your brothers and I have some important business we have to attend to that's not in the country. So you will be staying with Maxim in Italy," he says almost nervously.

"Okay father, I'll stay here. What about the extended family?" she asks him,

"They had responsibilities back home so they left." he says, her brothers arguing in the background. "You will still be going to school, so no skipping and please avoid fighting, you seriously have a fighting problem," he grumbles under his breath while she is just rolling her eyes.

"I'll go to school and avoid skipping classes, I know your hiding something father. I'm not an idiot, but I'll figure it out sooner or later but for now okay," she tells him.

"We'll be back in two weeks, we love you," he tells her. "Okay, see you in two weeks," she says and with that she hangs up the phone. A little while after she hangs up Maxim texts her telling telling us to go to my father's office.

Upon entering everyone is there, excluding Abbey because she is with the kids. "What is this about?" Via asks Maxim.

"Your mother and I have business to attend to in Russia and we are going to be gone for a few weeks," he says emotionlessly which is surprising me because I haven't seen him act like this to her before.

"What are you hiding from me papa?" Octavia ask suspiciously with a smirk. "First of all, your hiding your emotions which means you don't want me to know what you're feeling which is odd. Secondly, the Romanos are also leaving the country and they think that I'm staying with you, And lastly, if there was urgent business in Russia wouldn't I be the one who would need to go as I am now the Donna?" Via asks him matter of factly.

Maxim just sighs, "You always have been to smart for your own good, just trust me for now Octavia. Everything will make sense then. I need you to be careful the Irish have been quiet, their planning." he says in a defeated tone. She looks concerned now.

"I'll give you two weeks to figure out what ever it is that's going on but after that I will figure out what is going on and I will deal with it myself." Via says emotionlessly. I look at my parents and I can already tell they know what's going on since they looked at Maxim with an understanding look.

Via stands from her seat, as does Anastasia and Maxim, Octavia hugs them both saying goodbyes before she walks out of the room. I stay in the office for another twenty minutes listening to Maxim talk to my father about Via's anger issues. I get up and leave to my room, only to find Via not there or in the bathroom. I call one of the guards who stays inside of the house and he says she went inside of the gym.

I go back into my room to change into black gym shorts and I leave to the gym. When I walk in she is punching the bag, I see her three gunshot wounds and I want to tell her to sit down and relax before she hurts herself. I know she wont listen but I tell her anyway, "You should sit down before you rip your stitches," I tell her but she doesn't listen. She just continues punching the bag.

With one last punch Octavia breaks the punching bag, with sand pouring out of it she looks at me looking so tired. Via sits down on the mat in the center of the room and chugs her water and wipes her face with a hand towel. I sit down in front of her, just sitting with her incase she wants to talk about anything but she doesn't say a word, instead she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs on either side of my legs. She just hugs me and I wrap my arms around her waist with my head in the crook of her neck.

We just sit in the floor for awhile before I get up, her clinging to me while I walk to my room. I sit her on the bed and walk to my closet getting her some sweatpants and a t-shirt while I put on the same thing, black sweatpants and a grey t-shirt. I walk out of the closet and hand her the clothes.

I thought she would go change in the bathroom like she usually does but she just stands up and takes off her clothes and changes. I turn around to get my phone and keys while she's changing.

"Where are we going?" she asks me. I don't answer her, instead I gently grab her hand and we leave my room going down stairs. Once we reach downstairs I hear sounds coming from the kitchen and upon entering everyone was there and they look at us in confusion. They probably want to know where we're going and why considering the last time we went out we got attacked and she got shocked trying to cover me.

"We're going to the penthouse and then maybe ice-cream," I tell them and looking at Via towards the end of my sentence knowing she'll definitely want ice-cream. She is slightly smiling, probably not wanting to look like an excited child in front of Uncle Tobias, I honestly don't understand their relationship yet.

"Can I come?!" I hear Liam yell but Octavia responds first, "It's up to your mom and dad," she tells him and he immediately gives his parents those puppy eyes that no one can say no to. "Do you two want to come as well?" Via asks Ophelia and Theo and they nod their head telling her yes they want to come. Abby and Tobias tell them it's fine and they jump up to go get their shoes and jackets since its chilly, I mean it is September.

They run back into the room and we leave to go to my car. Via helps Liam get in the back seat, Theo and Ophelia get on both sides of him. Via gets in the passenger seat and immediately connects her phone to the aux.

When the song turns on Via and and Ophelia starts yelling the lyrics while the boys have no idea what this song is and is giggling. I know this song but I am definitely not singing.

"Girl, tell me what your doing on the side and tell, just tell me what your doing with that other guy 'cause I ain't got no patience to slow down the pace. All of your girlfriends are wasted, they need it, they chase it. Face it, you want it, you crave it. Believe when I say that you'll know once you taste it," they yell and start laughing.

After a twenty minute car ride filled with singing, yelling, laughing, and giggling we finally arrived at my penthouse. Liam is on Vias back, playing with her hair while we are making our way up. The kids haven't been to my penthouse yet since I did just recently move into it.

When we walk in Alexander, River, and Killian are sitting in the living room playing video games. I kinda forgot they all left the house yesterday. "Oh, your still here?" Alexander asked exasperated. Liam immediately ran over to Alexander, the latter expecting a hug or something but instead got smack on the head, "Don't be mean!" Liam yelled. Almost everyone was laughing their asses off except Alexander and Liam of course.

"No way has he already chosen her over me!" Alexander said with disbelief and Vias comment did not help Alexanders feelings,

"Of course he likes me more than you Andy," Via says and I'm surprised by her nickname for him. It might sound sweet but we all know it was only to make him pissed of which I believe she succeeded.