Gunshot wound #3

*Octavia*

I remember being shot for the third time and running to the car with Evangelos then nothing. I'm going to assume I lost consciousness. I wake up to beeping and for some reason I have myself believing it's my alarm. "Shut the actual fuck up," I say very loudly, almost yelling. "Well that isn't very nice," I hear a familiar voice say.

I open my eyes, of course it just had to be Alexander. So I did the only reasonable thing, I started throwing things at him. These things included an empty cup that was sitting on the table beside me, a remote to call a nurse with, one of my shoes that were in a chair beside the bed, a random book, and a pillow. I was about to throw something else when a doctor and Evangelos came running in and was speechless by what I was doing. I mentally gave myself a pat on the back and the doctor walked out when he realised no one was dying.

I smiled at Evangelos and dropped my other shoe I was holding, he walked further into the room and seen Alexander. He looked back and forth between us before he started laughing his ass off. "What did you say to her?" Evangelos said still laughing, either oblivious or ignoring the fact two older people and River walked into the room. River looked at Alexander before he started laughing to, "What did you do to her this time?" he said laughing as hard as Evangelos.

"Nothing, Literally!" he exclaimed looking at me with a playful horrified look while I was just smiling sweetly at him. "How are you? Are you okay?" Evangelos says walking over to me and scanning my body.

"I'm fine," I tell him truthfully, I barely even feel it. "You have been shot three times in the last two days, no your not fine." he says rambling some kind of shit about always getting into shit.

Immediately one of his guards ran in, "there are four people claiming to let them in to see Octavia or their going to and I quote, blow this bitch up," said one of the guards and I started silently laughing and looked at Evangelos. "Can you let them in?" I ask him, smiling softly.

Evangelos obviously said yes and let them in. Oliver and Zelda came running into the room and started asking a bunch of questions, then mama jogged in, and lastly Papa walked in like a respectable human.

Papa walked over to me before playfully slapping me in the head.

"What the hell Papa" I explained. But Mama said, "First of all stop using such foul language, second of all why in the hell are you in a hospital bed for the second time in the last two days?" Mama said angrily. I looked at the twins in confirmation and they nodded.

"The Irish," I grumbled before getting out of the bed, Evangelos gently pushed me back into the bed and put the cover over me. I just gave him a playful glare because I know he cares. Ha that rhymed.

"So this is her?" I'm guessing Evangelos father asked. "Yes, father that's her," Alexander said with a glare but I just threw another shoe at him. Oliver and Zelda started laughing, it really wasn't that funny anymore. Papa slightly tilted his head for me to greet them. As the Donna of the Russian mafia and them as my allies, we must be on good terms. I know Papa wants me to introduce myself to them as Donna but I don't know how they will take it or if they will just see me as a girl who has no place in this type of world.

  "Misses and Mr. Stavros," I nod in acknowledgment. "Oh please, call me Cassandra or Cass," Evangelos' mother says. "Mom, what the fuck! She just threw everything in her grasp at me!" Alexander exasperated, stunned his mom likes me after witnessing me playfully abuse her son. She ignored him and continued smiling at me and my Papa greeted the Stavros' as well, "It's nice to see you again Collin, the last time I was here I was going to stay here longer to meet up but I had to bail someone out of jail," Papa said glaring at me. 

Okay I am taking offense to that, "Papa! It couldn't have been just me, it had to of been them to," I exclaimed  in offense pointing to the twins. The twins gave me looks because I may or may not of thrown them under the bus it really just depends which time I was arrested. "No mini demon, I'm sure it was just you because you had went out, got drunk and blew up your principals house then refused the arrest because you said and I quote, if he is already burning in hell why can't his house burn too," he said reminding me that I did do that because he was a pervert and I killed him and made it look like a suicide but was caught a week later torching his house. 

Everyone in the room just looked at me for a minute before Collin spoke, "It's fine Maxim, I was unaware you had a kid, three at that," he said looking at the three of us. I just nodded towards papa telling him it is fine to say whatever he wanted to say. 

"I adopted them since we couldn't have any of our own. I raided the Irish mafias main base and found them, Octavia thought I was trying to take them and split them up so Octavia stabbed me," he said playfully glaring at me while I was just laughing because I remember that day like it was yesterday. "After she stabbed me, trying to protect the twins, I took them all in and they became our kids," Papa said grinning at the memory. 

I was brought out of my thought by the feeling of a liquid on my arm, It was blood. At some point during this whole fiasco, I ripped my new gunshot wounds stitches. Evangelos notices me looking down and immediately came to help me re-stitch it. I don't think the parents, the twins or Evangelos' brother notice yet because they are all having different conversations. The parents walk outside for a moment while the others are in the corner talking or more like arguing. After Evangelos re-stitches my arm he takes off the hoodie he's wearing and shoves it over my head. My hair literally went everywhere. 

I'm glad I decided to wear a sports bra or I would have not been able to let him do that with people in here, not like they noticed anyway. 

"Lay down with me" I tell him, he looks concerned like he doesn't want to hurt me. "Please?" I beg him. Of course he lays down and lays be between his legs, my upper body laying on his stomach and chest. 

I fall back to sleep with his running his fingers peacefully through my hair.