Angry Breakfast

*Octavia*

I wake up hearing my door slam open. I am so not in the mood for this. I felt Evangelos shift behind me. I have no doubts he's awake too.

"The dad's told me to get you two for break-" Jackson says before he stops talking. He looks at us looking traumatized. It's not like he's never seen me naked but I am literally under the covers right now. And no, not like that, he has had to help me with injuries before and such. I've always trusted him.

Jackson dramatically screams and runs out of the room. I swear he and Olly are so similar. Evangelos groans before moving to stand up, he walks towards the closet where our suitcases are and gets us both clothes.

Of course, Evangelos had to wear a suit while he just grabbed me one of his hoodies that had his last name on the back. I know it is the hoodie he got during his time in college. Evangelos tossed me undergarments, his grey hoodie, and a pair of sweatpants. After we get dressed I jump up on his back, at this point it's a regular thing.

Walking to the kitchen I tell him the directions so he can get us there, I'm starving. As we walk into the kitchen everyone looks at us. Like everyone is including the Romanos. We ignore everyone and sit down on two empty chairs at the kitchen table. Jackson keeps looking at me, eyes wide and his hand over his mouth. I pull out my phone and text him.

                  Jacky Bear

me: What's wrong with everyone?

Jacky Bear: Other than the fact you and your lover boy walked into a room with all of your biological family, his family, my Dad, and your family?

Me: and...?

Jacky Bear: Both of your necks look like you were being brutally choked.  I'm sure you were but seriously your necks are covered in purple and red marks.

I don't respond instead I give my phone to Evangelos to read. I actually think this is funny, I'm trying not to look at Jackson because if I do then I will start laughing. I can't help but look toward him when I hear him start choking. I start laughing and he starts coughing and laughing.

When we both stop laughing, wiping away our tears, Henry and my Papa, Maxim look at the two of us with the look a parent gives their child when they misbehave. Jack and I look away from them and at each other, before we do what we always do when they give us the look, we ran.

We ran away laughing, when we get to his room we sit down on the floor trying to calm down. I swear we weren't even gone that long before they sent Zelda and Olly to drag us back to the kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------

*Evangelos*

At this point, I'm used to Octavia's childish behavior. It's nice to see her so carefree. I see their dads look at Zelda and Olly with a knowing look and the twins smirk and get up.

The next thing we know, Jackson and Via are being dragged into the kitchen by their ears. "It's time Octavia, I know we agreed to not tell them but with recent events, you know you need to before the annual ball," Maxim tells Via. Via is glaring at Maxim before sighing and turning toward her biological family.

"I'm the Russian mafias, Donna," she tells them bluntly with absolutely no emotion. "I hope that's a joke," Lorenzo her biological father says. I am honestly starting to not like him. "Why would you let a female run your mafia? Are you slow in the head? And not only that but no one is going to mention their hickeys!" Lorenzo continues making Jackson immediately stand up to defend his best friend.

Anyone could see he has anger issues, I'm starting to get mad too. But Maxim shakes his head at Jackson. Out of nowhere, a knife is thrown in Lorenzo's direction. All of the Romano brothers jump up in their father's defense.

"I was willing to give you a chance, an opportunity but if this is how you feel then you are in for a treat. Where is your wife? And my sex life is none of your concern." Octavia coldly questions him.

Via had talked to me about how she knew her biological mother had left with her extended family while my mother and Ana have been spending most of their time out shopping and doing their girly shit. She isn't my Via right now. She is the Donna.

"You know I knew it was weird when both Papa and Lorenzo had to leave town at the same time. I found it even more strange to arrive here and you all be here. I know your wife actually went back home with the extended family, I'm not just some dumb teenager. I have constantly worked until I couldn't anymore. I deserve the position I have, Olly may be the male child but he didn't want it," she took a breath before retreating to her room. It was disturbingly quiet before Alexander decided to speak which surprised me since I haven't talked to a lot of people here yet.

"I haven't known Octavia long but I do know that she is too smart and strong for her own good and annoying," he huffs and keeps talking, "I am not her biggest fan but I have warmed up to her these past few weeks and even when she called me Andy." he rambles, making me confused I thought he despised her.

"She may be a woman but she is also supposed to be your daughter, she has spent her life without you and then you react this way. It's just wrong." he finishes before standing up and walking out. I didn't know he felt this way and by the look of surprise on Rivers's face, I don't think he did either.

"It's October 3rd Maxim, if we don't tell them ourselves by tomorrow then we might as well start digging our own graves," Henry tells Maxim quietly but I heard it because I was sitting so close.

I just get up to go talk to Octavia but when I get to her open door I hear her and Alexander talking. "You know I still hate you right?" Alex said huffing. "Of course, I know that you could never not hate my annoying self" Via replied sarcastically. It got really quiet but before I moved to walk in Alex started talking.

"Do you remember the talk we had before we went into the school that morning, you know about Evangelos?" Alexander said softly which is weird as hell  for him. "How could I forget the conversation where you practically begged me not to hurt him?" she says.

"That was not begging anyway, thank you." he says, I can hear his steps toward the door falter when she says, "You never have to thank me for something like that Andy. My heart is in his hands as much as his heart is in mine and I don't regret it," she tells him. I have a ghost smile on my face before I just walk in pretending that I didn't just hear all of that.

"Thanks for the talk," Alex thanks her before leaving. I wrap my arms around her from behind, "What was that about?" I ask her, expecting her to say it was nothing or something like that but nope, she says, "He cares about you and your feelings a lot for someone so emotionless." she responds kissing, my cheek.

After a few hours, she asks if I want to go swimming with her, there's a pool in the backyard. How could I refuse?

I obviously told her, "I would love to."