Training

*Octavia*

I just woke up and it's around 5:30 am. I know that's early but It's kind of a habit and the twins and I need to train. Sometime yesterday they texted me the guest rooms they were staying in just incase I needed to find them. I carefully slide Liam off of me and and put him on Evangelos to cuddle with. It was to cute, I got my phone and took a quick picture of them before I left to go to the twins rooms.

I walk into Oliver's room first and yelled, "Get up bitch, we gotta train!" he didn't like that very much. He started quietly cussing me out but still got up to get dressed. I did the same thing to Zelda but I went to her bathroom to fix my hair. I was wearing a sports bra under Evangelos' shirt so I just took off his shirt and wore his black sweatpants and my white sports bra, both I was already wearing.

The twins were ready to train by 6: 00 am so we asked a guard where the gym was and we made our way to a door under the staircase, inside there was a huge gym with everything we needed. I did my normal exercises like, squats, sit ups, etc before I went to the punching bags to warm up and after breaking one Oliver asked me to spar. It was already 7:30 and we didn't have very long but he's challenging me and I can't let him think he can beat me.

I jump into the ring after he does and Zelda walks over to us so she can address rules, "Rule Number 1- No nasty plays like knives and shit, Rule Number 2- No major injuries, Rule Number 3- have motherfucking fun!" Zelda all but yells, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the guards heard her.

Oliver and I start circling one another before he throws first punch, I bend down to dodge and swipe his legs, he almost fell but he didn't. I stand back up quickly and go to punch him in the face which I succeed and now his nose is bleeding, he punches me in the stomach hard but I re-frame from bending down to give him an opportunity. I go full in, punching him multiple times in the stomach making him groan and bend down before I kick his knee making him fall to the floor. I get on top of him punching him in the face, I know he's going to bruise.

I got distracted for a second and he took this opportunity to flip us so now he was on top of me, punching me in the face, I knee him in the stomach making him get off me before I push him onto his stomach and holding his arm behind his back, acting like I was going to break it, pulling it harder and harder.

"Tap out bitch!" I yell laughing and he taps out. I look at his face as he looks at me and we both gasp. I'm guessing we fucked each other up pretty bad. I grab my phone and see it's already 8:30 am. We all leave the gym and get surprised looks from the guards and go straight to the kitchen to get water and breakfast.

We walk into the dining room to see everyone eating breakfast. When I say everyone I mean like everybody including, Mama, Papa, Cassandra, Collin, Alexander and River, Abby, Tobias and their kids, and lastly Evangelos.

Evangelos looks between me and Oliver, glaring at Oliver. "Was it for fun or did you do something to her?" Mama asks us, directing the last question towards Oliver. "Well Mama, Tavi woke me and Zel up at 5:30 am to train, yeah so we were grumpy. But we decided to spar so it was for fun." Oliver says making Papa silently laugh. "I don't know why you are sounding so hostile Oliver, your getting rusty and you need to train. I know you wouldn't prefer me and Zel always saving your ass," I tell him smirking and Zel laughs and agrees.

I know I look fucked, bruised and bloody face with a bruised and scarred body. I didn't cover any of my tattoos or scars. My family knows most of everything so I'm not hiding it anymore, it's not a secret.

"Have you always had those scars demon spawn?" Tobias asked me and Liam and Theo smacked his shoulders for calling me names making almost everyone laugh. "Yes Tobias, I've always had them, now I'm going to go shower," I say changing the topic. "I suggest you guys do to," I tell the twins and we all go our separate ways. I get up to Evangelos' room and hear someone behind me when I walk in, the door suddenly shuts and I'm pushed against it.

"Evangelos," I quietly exclaim, "You scared the shit out of me!" I breath out. I knew someone was behind me but damn I didn't know I was going to be pushed up against a door.

He just stands there looking at me, his arms on both sides of my head and leaning against the door. Evangelos brings his hand up to my lip and smears the blood with his thumb. He leans down and starts kissing me hard and painfully but I liked it. I pull back and lean my forehead against his, "Can we do this in the shower?" I pout, making him playfully roll his eyes.

Suddenly I'm being picked up, I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck while he carries us to the bathroom. Evangelos sits me on the counter while he closes and locks the bathroom door, coming back he takes his shirt off then the rest of his clothes while I just watch his every move. He smirks walking back towards me pulling my sports bra off then my pants. He kisses my shoulder again before turning on the shower water and carrying me in and sitting me on my feet.

I turn around to get my hair wet so I can wash it but Evangelos just turns me back around and rubs the shampoo through my hair, massaging my scalp. After he rinses it out I make him face me, "If you get to wash mine then I get to wash yours," I tell him to bend his head down after I get the shampoo and he does but he starts kissing my chest, leaving hickeys. I scrub my fingers through his hair trying to focus just on his hair. I move to rinse his hair and he lets me.

Evangelos moves and hugs my body from behind, his hands slowly moving down my stomach to my clit, I moan and feel him get harder on my ass. I grind on him making him groan and push his fingers inside of me, I lean my head back on his shoulder and moan, getting louder with each time his fingers move in and out of me, him going faster and harder and I'm almost close to cumming.

After a few more strokes I can't hold it back anymore and I know Evangelos knows when he says, "Cum for me baby," his voice was low and husky. I do as he says and after riding out my high he removes his fingers and puts one in his mouth and groans, "open your mouth," he demands and puts his middle finger in my mouth so I can taste myself. I twirl my tongue around his fingers before he removes it and grips my throat.

I look up at him before slowly getting down on my knees, "baby, you don't hav-" he starts saying but I lick the pre-cum off the tip. I slowly take him in my mouth, deep throating him. At this moment in time I'm glad I don't have a gag reflex. I twirl my tongue around him and he grabs my hair, looking down at me. "Tap my thigh if it's to much baby," he says before he harshly thrust himself in and out of my mouth, him grunting and groaning while my eyes are watering and I'm clenching my thighs together for some type of friction.

Soon he groans once more before his cum "Youushoots to the back of my throat, I gently suck harder until he removes himself from my mouth, pulling me up and harshly kissing me while groping my ass.

He lets me go and gets his body wash and starts to rub it on me and after he rinses me off I do the same to him. We get out of the shower and get dressed. I'm wearing his grey sweatpants and black t-shirt and he got whiny and wanted to match so he put on black sweatpants and a grey t-shirt.

Evangelos was on his bed, leaning against the head board. I got my phone before I laid myself over his stomach and started playing subway surfers. We were just laying here, enjoying each others company when all three kids came barging in. Ophelia and Theo helped Liam on the bed before the two of them sat at the end of the bed and Liam threw himself on top of me.

Being crushed just reminds me of Draco, I had to tell one of my men to take him to live with my old friend Bryan because everything has been hectic lately.

"Do you guys wanna play?" I ask the kids gesturing towards subway surfers on my phone. "Of course!" they say happily. I wonder why they came in here, maybe they want to hang out with me.