Go on a Date With Me

*Evangelos pov*

Octavia emotionlessly put her phone on speaker and coldly spoke "Speak" I saw the twins shiver and Killian just stare at her with slight fear.

Suddenly a man's voice cut the thick tension "Yes Boss" Before he could finish what he was saying Zelda interrupted.

"My main man Bryan, what's up?" Zelda talked jokingly.

"What's up is, you better let me finish what I was saying before the boss kills me. Anyway, I found him" he ended seriously.

I looked toward Octavia in confusion. Who is this man on the phone and whom did he find?

"I found Fion O'Sullivan" he stated fearfully of what her reaction will be. The twins looked cold and Killian looked terrified.

Octavia just looked void of any emotion. She spoke up after a minute or two, "Where is he?" the coldness in her voice was the only thing to be heard.

"He's in France," Bryan said nervously. "Thank you, Bryan, you can have the next 2 weeks off. I know your mother misses you" she said tiredly, mentioning his mother made her voice lose its coldness, just a little.
"Thanks, boss, she misses you too. You're still her daughter" he states.

I think everyone here is confused now, even the twins.

"We know who Bryan is, he is the hacker for our mafia but why did he just practically say you're his sister? Oliver spoke slowly to comprehend what had just been said.

Octavia sighed "John and Lisa beat the shit out of me a lot, I was 5 when Bryan's mom found me. One day I ran from Lisa and John, I ran to the closest park since parks have always been the place I go to calm down. She didn't ask me a lot of questions. She knew I wasn't going to answer them. She brought me to her home with her son who is Bryan and fixed all of my wounds. She was a nurse. Coincidentally she only lived a few houses down the road."

I looked at her with a look I couldn't decipher. It wasn't sympathy, I know she wouldn't like that.

"I meant to tell you two sooner," she says looking at the twins. "The morning Marco was in my room, I had a nightmare, It was super late so I didn't bother covering my scars and tattoos. I went downstairs to get water and sat down for a minute.

I heard Marco behind me. He saw my back and dropped his glass of water.
He was drunk, I didn't think he would remember anything.

I cut my hand picking up the glass and he slept in my room because he's too heavy to move around a lot and I didn't know where his room was."

Octavia stopped talking and looked at them to see if they had any questions, they didn't say anything so she continued.

"When all of you were at my door I woke up after I made you leave, and Marco and I started talking. He said The Romanos didn't abandon me with them". She finished quietly.

The twins looked surprised but also happy. "So that means we don't have to pretend to hate them anymore?" Oliver asked excitedly.

I'm confused, why would she think they abandoned her?

"Yes, Oliver" she speaks softly.
She looks completely broken after she told us what happen and I don't like seeing her sad. I picked her up for what seemed to be the millionth time today, she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

The twins were looking at Octavia and me with an unknown emotion, and Killian was the same.

After some time I looked at the time on my phone and it read 8:23 pm.

I stood up with Octavia and headed to my room. I walked into the bathroom and sat her down on the counter while we brushed our teeth. She stares at me while I stared back at her. We both rinsed off our toothbrushes and put them away.