What the Fuck Have You Done to Her?!

*Octavia's pov*

I slowly wake up hearing whispers, soon as someone touches my arm I jump up, flinching.

I look around and see Elliot and Evangelos. "Sorry," I tell him softly with a smile "I just got startled for a moment." he just nodded his head looking at me with concern so to change the topic I looked at Elliot. "Elliot can you please get my bag, if I don't call my friends, they will come here and assume you kidnapped me," I told him seriously.

Elliot ran out of the room to get my bag, I laid my head down on Evangelos's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist tightly, as if he thought I would leave him.

I looked up at Evangelos to see him already looking at me with worry. "Why do you look worried?" I question him softly. I think I already know why though.

"Do you regret last night? Like does my age bother you?" he questioned me looking seriously worried.

I cup his face with my hands and made him look at me, I looked at him confused, "No Evangelos, I do not regret last night and your age doesn't bother me. Honestly, I thought it would be the other way around. I'm only seventeen." I said seriously.

Evangelos broke out into a grin and jump up hugging me so tightly I can't breathe, I just hugged him back rubbing his back slowly.
That is until I heard yelling, I know who it is.

"What the fuck, I didn't kidnap her, I already told you SHE IS UPSTAIRS!" I hear Elliot yelling back, sounding afraid.

"We know, she has a tracker, my question is why is she upstairs?" Oliver questions coldly. Oh shit, he's in his protective brother mode.

I start walking downstairs with Evangelos in front of me. I see the twins about to pounce on him too so I quickly move in from of him, staring at them softly.

Oliver and Zelda start running towards me and hugged me so hard I almost fell backward, Evangelos made sure I didn't almost fall again.

"Why are you smiling, crazy lady, you've been kidnapped?!" Zelda yelled out. I started laughing and she looked at Oliver before opening her bag and pulling out my pills for my manic episodes.

I look down at the bottle and back at her and Oliver who also seemed to look very worried. Then I look at Elliot and Evangelos who are looking at the pill bottle confused.

"Zelda, Oliver," I said smiling but they didn't say anything so I continued "Do you remember how I told you about a boy named Elliot that use to share my cell." Oliver and Zelda looked at one another and nodded back at me Zelda spoke up, "You said, you made sure he got out alive and that it was about a year before me and Oliver shared with you."

I pointed towards Elliot and the twins looked at him I started "He survived after I got him out" I told them, still smiling which probably isn't helping my case with them thinking I'm having a manic episode.

The twins looked shocked. "After I got you out Elliot, about a year later they put Zelda and Oliver in my cell too. The Russian mafia stormed the place after a while, I wouldn't let them take the twins, I stabbed Maxim in the arm and though I hurt him he took all three of us so we wouldn't be split up."

Everyone was quiet and just looking at me so I finished with "I took Maxim's last name and the twins kept their given name as it represents the loss of their family."

I see Elliot looking down guilty, that he got out and I was there for longer.

After quite an awkward moment, my fucking phone rang.

Why does my phone have to do this shit? I looked at the phone to see three missed calls from papa and a bunch of calls and texts from the twins.

I snapped my head up and yelled "YOU CALLED PAPA" I'm scared and the twins just smirked.