What's Your Name?

*Evangelos's pov*

As promised I am at the club with Killian. I didn't do much just put on a suit I wear any other day.

I've been at this club for 2 hours and I'm bored I've just been sitting here looking around and Killian well he got bored to so he is bartending. He says he likes it so I guess that's that.

I look down at the bar to see Killian with a concerned facial expression. I see him keep looking towards the same girl. When I did look at the girl I see her chugging a bottle of tequila? Did Killian just hand it to her? Oh my satan.

I got up from my comfortable spot and made my way beside the girl. Killian noticed me and nodded toward her arms. There were tattoos, scars, and bruises everywhere. I'm used to seeing that but usually, anyone I see who gets scars like that ends up dead. A few minutes after I sat down she looked at me.

We just stared at each other until she pouted and looked away causing me to laugh and Killian to look at me funny.

She looked back at me and narrowed her eyes before slurring out "You mister sir dude have no right to stare at me, last time we had a stare-off you went poof" her scarred arms swayed as she tried to use hand gestures. Making me laugh again.

Killian probably thinks I'm possessed again. I focus on her again to see her worriedly looking around the room. Does she feel uncomfortable around me? I mean I am older and she is drunk.

She turned back around and just randomly started chugging her tequila before it became too much. I just looked at her like she was crazy, here I was thinking she was uncomfortable around me because she was drunk and she continues to drink.

After she finished the bottle I watch her put it on the counter next to 2 vodka bottles.

I called Killian over coldly and asked "Did she drink all three of these by herself?" he knew he couldn't lie so he responded with a quick "Yeah basically all alone" she immediately turned toward Killian and said "It's okay, doing things alone is like my forte" she grins putting up a peace sign with her fingers.

Killian looked speechless so he smiled and slowly nodded his head, he looks down at her arms again in concern. For a moment she just stared at her arms emotionlessly.

Octavia looked up when she felt someone beside her. It was that unknown guy from the mall and he was with this other guy.

He started saying he was gonna take off with the guy beside him but as soon as this guy saw her arms he quickly took off his suit jacket and put her arms through like he's done it many times before.

"I can stay, if you want me to Tavia, just say the word. Zel left with some guy earlier I put a tracker on each of us before we left the house," he said in concern.

He seems to extremely care for these 2 girls. I wonder what their relationship with one another is.

Octavia smiles a genuine smile before speaking, "We haven't had any fun since like 2 weeks ago, well 1 week for me, I was arrested 4 times in 1 week can you believe that" she started laughing but he didn't laugh he looked down at her right shoulder instead, his jacket rubbed off some of the makeup, I guess she had covered it.

I noticed the tattoo as soon as I saw the snakes. It was her Medusa tattoo. My heart breaks for her and I barely know her. She just looks so broken and small at this moment.

The guy still stared at her in concern before she spoke up again
"Olly get your ugly baboon ass out of my face and leave with this dude right here, cause first of all he looks like he's getting bored, and second of all you need to get laid you've been clingy with me and Zelda, and don't think I didn't notice you cuddling your pillow the other night," she says annoyed but her words made "Olly" annoyed I'm sure it's short for something.

He just looked down at her for a moment analyzing her, before he bent down and kissed her forehead before leaving with the guy.

For someone reason, that small gesture is making my stomach flip uncomfortably.

After he left Octavia turned around and looked at Killian, before she could say a word he said no I wanted to laugh but I chose not to make her annoyed.

She acted sad and he caved and gave her 1 shot of vodka. She gave him a cold glare which even gave me goosebumps.

Octavia looked back at me, we just stared at each other. After a while, she lifted her hand to touch my face but she pulled it back quickly as if it hurt.

I felt a pang in my chest when she pulled away but I covered it up and looked down at her hand, her palm was cut open. It looked like her stitches opened.
What happened to your hand love?

While I was still thinking I felt something cold touch my jawline. I looked back at her to see she had her un-injured hand softly taking in my features.

After a few minutes, she asked me what my name was, I was taken aback for a moment as I was focused on her eyes. "My name is Evangelos, what's yours?" Of course, I already knew her name but I'm not gonna tell her I know. "My name is Octavia" she responded bringing my hands into her lap and playing with my rings.

She looks back up at me and at this moment I know I'm falling for her. I know I shouldn't but I am and I can't help it.

After a few minutes, she looks away, grabs her things, and tries to stand up. She almost fell, but from how close we were I caught her.

She grabs her heels again and starts looking through her bag, which I didn't realize she had until now.

She looks up and around and notices no one is there. It's because the place closed an hour ago but I didn't want to leave her yet.

She looks frustrated while searching the bag, and the next thing I know she dumps everything out. Killian and I look at her like she's crazy, this time she had a lot of $100 bills, gum and chocolate, 3 knives, 2 guns, and a shit load of extra ammo.

Through all that, she didn't look happy until she found her phone.
She turns around and see's the expression on our faces and says
"Why the fuck do you boys keep looking at me like that?"

I just put my hand in front of her so she won't fall again. She looks up at me but doesn't question it.
"I need to call an Uber" she grumbles tiredly. I don't want to let her go yet. I feel like a whiny child.

"Do you want to stay at mine tonight?" I ask her slowly.
She looks up at me but for once I can not decipher someone's emotions, I can tell she thinking though.

"Do you live near here?" she speaks unsurely
"I do I just got a new penthouse because my last house was burned in a fire. I had been with my parents until last Thursday" I respond to her honestly because I want her to stay.
"Yeah, I'll come with you" she states tiredly I help her to my car and toss the keys to Killian who's staring at me weirdly.

"What," I ask him because I don't know what he wants. "What have you done with my heartless Evangelos?!" he almost yells and I tell him to shut up or he'll wake her up. His eyes widen even more at that.

I can feel him staring at me through the rearview mirror but I'm too busy staring at her, I wonder if I'll ever see her calm. Even when she's sleeping she looks on guard.

We've been in the car for about 10 minutes and should be at my place in like 5 minutes.

While I'm brushing my fingers through her soft hair, I feel her body stiffen and her eyes squeezed shut tight. I look over her face and she looks afraid.

I hear her start mumbling different things along the lines of "no"- "stop" or "I didn't mean it" After a while the mumbling stops.
I was relieved at first, then Octavia started screaming.

We got to the penthouse and Killian parked the car. Octavia was screaming and thrashing in my arms, trying to scratch at her throat and arms. I held her on my lap trying to keep her from harming herself.

She was like this for a few minutes until she just stopped. I think she stayed asleep.