So Many Questions Not Enough Answers

*Evangelos*

How the fuck am I supposed to respond to that. Octavia's psychotic ex-boyfriend just broke in, tied us up, and tried to beat us until we told him her location.

When she walked in she was surprising everyone, not because she came back but because she acted like she didn't have any fucks to give.

I'm just concerned and confused. Like, what did she see in that guy? Why did no one know about the miscarriage? It's like I just keep having more and more questions day but day.

I follow behind her, walking into her room. She goes straight to the bathroom. "Can I shower with you?" I ask her. I don't want to make her uncomfortable but I also don't want to be away from her right now, this last week has been hell and today wasn't any easier.

"Of course my love," she tells me softly and starts taking off her clothes. I turn the shower on, turning on the hot water before I start changing. Via steps into the shower and I get in after her. Instead of actually restraining myself and letting her have her space, I softly but quickly turn her around and pull her into my chest.

I wrap my arms around her shoulders protectively while I let my hand rest on the back of her head. Via has her arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Yes, we're both naked but this wasn't sexual at all. It was intimate, it was full of emotion.

"I really don't want to let go but we have to actually shower and then start packing baby," I whisper, leaning my forehead against hers. She sighs and pulls away before giving me a peck on the lips.

Walking out of the bathroom with her wrapped in a towel and me having a towel wrapped around my waist, we walk into her closet.

I grab two of my plain black hoodies and give Via one while I put one on. I put on grey sweatpants while she puts on black sweatpants. She always looks good without even trying to.

We don't have to spend long packing as our clothes were still packed into our suitcases. Via gets in her normal koala position, her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my waist, I love it when she does this honestly. I still wanna talk about what's happened but right now we're both exhausted.

I grab our suitcases while she holds the bag filled with edibles and another bag with our electronics and weapons in it. I know it's weird but she suggested we organize it this way.

"I love you Evangelos," Via whispers in my ear. I love when she tells me that, it makes me feel warm. "I love you too baby," I tell her back, walking toward the kitchen because there are dead bodies in the living room. When we walk inside everyone looks our way, awkward. Everyone was ready to leave so that's what we do.

"Jackson, should we get the duffels out of the car?" Via asks Jackson. I'm still feeling weird with him. Jackson said that they should and that he had already driven the car back into the garage.

"Where are my biological brothers?" Octavia asks and Lorenzo told her that they needed to go back home. I'm actually kind of pissed about that, you find out your sister is being married off for an alliance and your father seems to just not care and then they just leave. I mean, Lorenzo could have made them.

We have to take multiple cars. I drove one car with Octavia, Jackson, Stephen, and Zelda. Maxim drove with Henry and Lorenzo. My Father, Collin drove with River, Alexander, and Oliver. I can't even say I don't feel bad for my Father, he is driving with three teenage boys.

Driving to the airport, Octavia is playing with the rings on my right hand while I drive with my left. She kisses the back of my hand before going back to what she was doing, I couldn't help but smile at her.