Andy

*Alexander*

"Of course he likes me more than you Andy," Octavia says with a grin, no one has ever called me that. It's always been either my full name, Xander, or Alex but never Andy. 

I'm starting to accept her, I know she isn't going anywhere because I'm not blind to the fact than Evangelos loves her and from what I've learned about her so far she seems to be a completely different person around him. Apparently a good different to.

I have to keep up the hating her act so I give her a disgusted look and ignore her making Liam hit me again. Liams always been shy, I kinda like how he's so open with her. When we all had that lunch with her Russian family I heard somewhat of her past only the major shit. Like we know she is the Donna of the Russian mafia, she was taken by the Irish, basically the major shit but you can tell she didn't grow up with any positive but she is still trying and I admire her for that. 

I see her and Evangelos walk to his room, it's moments like these I'm happy he made the rooms here sound proof. After maybe thirty minutes they both walk down the stairs, with four duffel bags. "We're going to the Romanos to get my clothes and stuff I'll need for the next two week," she says grabbing an apple from the kitchen and walking towards the door. "Why do you need shit for the next two weeks?" I ask her genuinely confused. 

"I'll be staying here or your parents place for the next two weeks Andy," she says, I know she's trying to get under my skin but I won't let her.

 "Why not stay at the Romanos, you know your family," I tell her slowly. She doesn't respond straight away she kinda just goes blank for a minute. "Everyone is going on important business trips and their hiding something from me. Family isn't just blood by the way. Family is trust, loyalty, and love. I tolerate the Romanos and they seem like decent people so fae and I admit they are starting to make me care for them but I am not loyal to them, I'm loyal to the Antonovs, I do not trust them as of yet, and I do not love them." she says with scrunched up eyebrows. 

"Okay well then, where are the twins?" Killian asks, I know he's gotten close to them. "I assigned them a mission, they needed a break from all the drama and I needed this job done," she responds and was about to leave the penthouse but Liam grabs her hand, "I wanna go," he says sadly. 

"Anyone who wants to come, let's go because we're leaving like now," she says as she picks up Liam. Everyone decides to go so we have to bring one of Evangelos bigger cars. He lets Octavia drive so when we get there all she has to do is roll down the window for the guards to see her face. 

The Romanos know River and I were involved in the underground as street fighters but they never knew we were the Greek Dons little brothers because only a handful of people know the Greek Don's Identity and we want to keep it that way until the upcoming ball.

We pull up to the Romano mansion, we all get out and make our way to Octavias room to help her get her stuff. Well so they can help, I have to keep up my hating her reputation. 

As soon as we enter her room there are dog toys spread around her floor. I hear her grumbling something about Draco not knowing how to not drag out all of his toys. 

She goes to her closet only to groan in annoyance, she walks back out with a bloody knife trying to subtly walk to the bathroom so the kids will keep their attention on the pictures on her desk and not worry about what she's holding. She lazily throws in under the sink before coming back only to see me raising an eyebrow at her, she just shrugs and walks back into the closet. After filling two duffel bags with clothes she starts filling another one with all of her work documents and files. She already had her own duffel bag filled with weapons so we only had one more duffel bag for her to fill. 

She is about to start filling it when one of her brothers walk in, "Hey the guards said you came here and I haven't left yet because I needed to deal with some things before I left and you know I-" Marco, one of her brothers started rambling after he threw himself on her bed. River just stayed standing beside me, the kids stopped looking through Octavias photographs, and Evangelos slightly positioned himself in front of her. Evangelos only knows the names and ages of her brothers, not what they look like. 

As soon as Marco stopped looking at his phone he looked up and noticed other people in the room and his facial expressions just went cold. "What the fuck are you doing here," he asks when he saw me. "We came here to help Octavia pack her shit for the next two weeks while you guys go out for your business trip," I told him but instead of responding to me he looks over at Octavia and scrunches his face slightly when he notices my brother standing slightly in front of her. 

"Why is Alexander here? We all know you hate each other." Marco said in an obvious tone because we do argue like every second of the day. "Alexander and I do not hate each other, we just have some disagreements," she says in a slightly offended tone. What is she talking about we act like he hate each other all of the time. 

"Okay, fine don't answer that question. But answer these, who are these kids, I'm too young to be an uncle and who's the dude standing in front of you looking at me like I'm trying to kill you?" he asks Octavia with an emotionless tone. I've always found his lack of emotion annoying sometimes, I wonder what she's going to tell him. Considering when we first saw them together she didn't want her brothers to know anything. 

"The kids are their cousins and this is Evangelos, their older brother and this is my long time best friend Elliot, you shouldn't be asking so many questions. Why is everyone gone all of a sudden? Why was I the only person left here?" she asks in an accusing tone. It is kind of obvious they aren't telling her something. 

Marco looks away before he gets up. He was about to walk out and leave before he looks at Evangelos one more time or more specifically the arm he has slightly around her waist. "We'll see you in two weeks Octavia," he says  before looking at me again. "If she's sleeping don't pour water on her, she'll beat the fuck out of you," he says pointing to the very prominent bruises and cuts on his face before walking out and before long we can hear his car engine and him leave. 

"They know I'm not going to be at Maxims," she says. "So does that mean Maxim is involved in whatever their doing? It's the only way it makes sense," she says thinking. 

Evangelos grabs her bags while she grabs her weapons bag and we all walk down stairs, she stops at the kitchen and grabs the extra duffel bags and throws a bunch of chips, candy and nutella into the bag before she looks back at us and shrugs,

 "I want my snacks. Besides if I don't eat it one of my brothers will." she gives the kids a pack of sour patch kids before we all left to go back to the Stavros mansion.