Beyond Pissed

*Alexander Stavros pov*

This morning I was beyond pissed at this girl whom I have never even seen before because I would remember if I had, she was gorgeous.

Anyway, she and her friends stole my brother's and my seats, they didn't even acknowledge us which is so weird.

After spending French class pissed off and English which I had with those bitches too, me and River arrived at our table.

I was rambling about how those three kids pissed me the fuck off and after I was done all I heard was laughing, actually a female laugh, I looked up and I saw the three kids.

I lost my temper at that moment and call the gorgeous one a bitch. My friends immediately jumped up and were pissed, I was confused why, then I was confused on why they were at our table I watched the boy, Oliver, I believe wrap his arms around the two girls in a protective way like I was going to hurt them and he has done this plenty of times before.

Angelo finally spoke up "Do you want to call my little sister that again?" he said in a deathly calm manner, I was now nervous as fuck.

After a while, Marco told us to introduce ourselves and River spoke first "Hi I'm River Stavros and this is my brother Alexander who is sorry, right Xander?" River looked at me for an answer and I grumbled out "sure" I'm still mad at this situation.

The other friends were too shocked to speak and eventually the girl, I now know as Octavia's phone rang.

She was just staring at it and it was annoying as fuck so I grumbled under my breath "Answer the damn phone" obviously she heard me oops-

I was in complete surprise when she answered the phone so happily and said "Hello papa" it wasn't even that part it was when we realized she was talking to another man.

We all looked at the Romano brothers confused and they looked sad.

After listening to their phone call you could see how happy they make her and how happy the three teenagers make the man and woman happy. But obviously, that woman is very protective of her kids.

After the phone call, Gabriel took his chance to say the most out-of-pocket shit "I thought I was your papa?"

Even I was surprised he had the balls to say that in front of her brothers.

Again when something disrespectful was said, Oliver held on to the girls in a protective way, almost as if they'd disappear.

The trio realized we were staring at them confused so Octavia spoke up "They are my family, no not by blood, but they were there when we needed someone to be."
with those last words, they left.
____________________________

After a horrible day of school, I went home. River and I walked into the house to see Killian running around like a chicken on crack.

He immediately stopped looking at us and said the odd thing.

"Evangelos has been possessed "with that he took off to the kitchen to boil "holy water" and get salt. I went upstairs to my brothers' office only to see him smiling.

Oh shit. Killian wasn't lying. I walked closer and he realized I was standing here with River by my side, he looked at us seriously and seriously said, "I'm finally moving out again" and my first words were "Fuck Yes"

At first, he looked offended until I told him it was because Killian wouldn't be here to steal my hookups anymore.

That brought his mood back up and he left to pack. I ran downstairs to tell Killian.

"Killian he isn't possessed, he's happy you and him are moving out." Killian looked at me and started smiling too. Damn, guess they're both happy.

* Evangelos Stavros pov*     (Mystery Man)

I finally got my shit together and I'm moving out Thursday. I love my family I do but Xander is a dick head and River is too kind for the mafia world. I know he wants to be involved but the Irish are after my mafia right now and I don't want to risk their lives.

Plus my own place means not being bothered unless it's Killian.
He has always been my roommate everywhere I go. I don't mind it, it kind of makes some things less lonely.

Right now I'm sorting out my files in organized boxes to take with me, my eyes find their way to a folder about the Romano family and that girl has been stuck in my head.

After about 30 minutes of reading the file, I have a sad feeling. The Romano's only baby girl was taken away from them by their family, someone they trusted. That's tragic.
I started getting curious so I looked up Octavia Romano in my database but nothing is there other than the time before she was taken.

I look into Lisa and John Smith, the people who took her away.

Octavia Smith only dates back from the time she was three and it's like she disappears when she turned seven.

I continued searching until I found one singular medical record she needed to sign, she signed as Octavia Antonov.

Antonov as in the Russian mafia? I looked up Octavia Antonov and I could not believe what I was seeing, her criminal record file is thick as fuck.
——————————————
*6x assaulting a police officer.
*4x caught graffitiing the courthouse.
* 12x speeding tickets
*3x illegal street racing
*2x suspect in a murder case
*5x caught will alcohol underage.
*6 months in juvenile jail for stabbing a man 5 times in the hands for "touching her"
——————————————

In her old file from when she went by Octavia Smith, she looked so innocent. I remember when I first saw her in the mall and her authority.

I realize she isn't that innocent little girl anymore, she is deadly.

That makes me want her more.