I Love You - Part 2

*Evangelos*

I wake up around 5:00 am and Via isn't in bed, I get up to go check the gym because usually if she isn't with me, doing work, or hanging out with the kids or Killian then she is in the gym. As soon as I am awake enough to actually sit up I see the bathroom door cracked with the light on and I can hear water running.

I walk into the bathroom and strip off my clothes and get into the shower, Via was already facing me when I got in. I'm still tired so I just lay my head on her shoulder, my head getting soaked by the water and wrapping my arms around her, ignoring my painful hard on. I was too distracted to notice Via moving to grab the shampoo until I feel her rub the shampoo through my hair, smelling the Vanilla and Lavender scent I've come to love.

Via washes my hair and I do the same to hers. After I just lay back down on her shoulder like I was when I had gotten into the shower. I feel her washing my back, my shoulders, chest, and then down my torso. I groan when me gets close to my hard on, she knows what she's doing to me as as soon as I make a noise she moves back up to wash my arms and her stifle a laugh.

She's teasing me so I roam my hands to her ass and caress it before I grope her, afterwards I slap her ass making me smirk. I think I hear her grumble something but I don't know what she said. She moves me so I'm under the running water to wash the soap off. I just stare at her, I wonder how exactly I got so lucky to have her. She is definitely something different and I love that about her.

As she was rinsing me off I notice all of the goosebumps on her skin, I'm not sure if it's just because she cold or also turned on. She's always cold so sometimes I don't know. When she's done rinsing me off she just stares at me keeping eye contact. I slowly bring her toward me to she isn't so cold. I notice her slightly smile so I bring my hand up to her bottom lip, just staring at her. After awhile of staring she brings her hand up to my face to trace my features like she did the time we were at the bar. We stayed this way for awhile, just staring at each other. Via looks lost in thought as her eyebrows slightly scrunch up and she frowns.

I lean down and kiss her, trying to distract her from whatever nusaint thoughts made her frown, I leave hickeys on her neck and chest, leaving my marks on her, I love doing that. I love everything that has to do with her, I remember conversations I've had with Oliver, my mother, and my father. They asked me if I love her and I knew I was falling for her but now I know, I am for sure I love her.

I think I was just staring at her and thinking for to long, "What is it baby?" she asks me while softening the creases on my forehead. I just look at her for a little longer to think, I want to tell her how I feel but what if she doesn't feel the same way and she leaves me. I just stare at her and take a deep breath.

"I- love you and I don't expect you to say it back because I know we haven't been going out that long and then when we did go on a date we were ambushed and then you were forced to meet my family and you kind of hate my uncle. I don't completely understand that situation yet but-" I rant, talking in a sort of fast pace. I don't want her to leave me, not now, not ever.

Via looks at me for a moment before saying,            
"σ' αγαπώ" (Greek~I love you)

"I've always loved you, I just only now came to terms with it," she says nervously. I don't know what to say, not only did she say she loves me, but that she reciprocates my feelings for her but she said it in my mother tongue. She knows Greek. That was hot and made me even more painfully hard.

I kiss her and pull her closer into me, hugging her. I let go of the hug and pull her face closer to mine and kiss her hard and hungrily. We had almost a ten  minute, full on make out session before she moves to my neck, kissing, sucking, and biting my neck. She leaves hickeys trailing from my neck to the middle of my chest. I groan and grab her hair in a pony tail with my hand. I was rough with her but not enough to hurt her. I push her up against the cold shower wall before I start kissing her chest and then her nipples, making her let out soft airy moans and she pouts when I let go. I trail by lips past her boobs and down her stomach, I bite her waist and she moans. I smirk, Interesting my baby girl has a biting kink. 

I trail past where she really wants me, kissing and biting her thighs lazily going back up to her pussy. I bring my hand up against her wet hole, making her moan. "You're so wet," I groan wanting to be in her but not yet, I want her to cum in my fingers first. I push my fingers into her, she grabs onto my shoulder, digging her nails into my shoulder bringing me pleasurable pain. I move my fingers in and out of her a few times before she starts clenching her eyes shut, "Look at me baby," I tell her lowly, "I want to see those beautiful eyes of your when I watch you cum for me," I groan. 

I attach my mouth to her clit, making her slightly jerk. I suck on her clit before I make laps over her clit with my tongue. She is a moaning mess at this point and can barely hold herself up, I  put one of her legs over my shower. I hold her waist against the wall while my other arm is wrapped around her thigh thats on my shoulder. Her walls tighten around my fingers and I know she's close, "Cum" I tell her and almost as soon as I said it she obeyed. 

I pull out my fingers and lick them, setting down her leg and standing up I kiss her softly, caressing her cheek. I turn off the shower water and get up both out, I wrap a towel around my waist and grab another towel to wrap around her then a second towel for her hair. She thanks me and we leave the bathroom to go to my closet. I pull on a pair of grey sweatpants knowing that grey sweatpants make her weak for me. I put a grey t-shirt over her head with a little bit of trouble because of the towel still on her head, I start laughing softly and so does she, after I finally get the shirt down and put her arms through, she throws on some black sweatpants, dries off her hair and throws our towels in the hamper. 

It's almost 6:30 am and sadly Via has to go back to school today.

 Since Via, Alexander, and Zelda aren't morning people while Oliver and River have decided to ride together because they are morning people.