Well here we go

*Octavia pov*

It's now Tuesday, i'm anxious and so are the twins. Papa is mad and he said he would be here tomorrow. My thoughts drift back to the Romano's, I wonder how they will react when they come to learn my papa is the ex Russian mafia Don.

I want to talk to them about my kidnapping but I feel like I might slip up. I won't let them know I know about the underground, and I won't tell them my secrets when they still haven't told me they are the Italian Mafia.

Anyway, the twins and I just got back from school when Lorenzo met us in the foyer "We will be having dinner with a business associate of mine tonight at a restaurant I own," Lorenzo looked at us seriously "I expect you to be on your best behavior and dress accordingly, please"

I wonder who will be here, papa won't be here until tomorrow so I know it isn't him. "Okay" I said looking at him and back at the twins, they both nodded.

After that was established, the twins and I started walking upstairs.

The twins and I walk into my room. Over the last week we haven't been involved much with my mafia. The members are starting to question my authority and I can't have that.

I email the head of all of my department's. Such as the head of Armory, they take care of guns and knives,
The head of the technology department, they do all of the hacking. While I email the rest of the departments Oliver informs me I have an assassination. "Okay, get me the details on them and I'll make a plan" I told him while rubbing a hand down my face.

I haven't been taking calls lately. I made a mistake. I let papa take care of the mafia until he got here and now all of my work is piled up, I have a meeting with the Americans next Friday, they want to meet me at one of my clubs.

Im the CEO of Lynx Designs. No one knows I'm the brains of the corporation but papa is the face.
I don't mind, the mafia is already a work load and papa seems to enjoy working with the company. I think mama loves the place as much as we do.

With in the business we create jewelry and clothes lines.
I also have a department for home designers, they help people remodel their homes to their liking and even build houses.

I looked up after awhile to see the sun setting. I checked the time and it was 6:45pm, needing to be at the restaurant by 8:30pm, I quickly get up knowing I have to start getting ready now or I will be late for the dinner.

I stand up and instantly sit back down grumbling "stupid ass iron deficiency"
After I got my self together I got up successfully and walked to the bathroom.

I quickly started taking my clothes off, stepping into the shower.

After I was finished washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner, I grabbed my shaving cream and razor.

I finished shaving and started scrubbing my body with a loofa, my skin started turning red but i'm not sure if it's from the scrubbing or how hot the water is.  I rinsed off, turning off the water afterwards and stepped out of the shower. Drying myself off before grabbing another towel to dry my hair with.

I started to cover all of my tattoos and scars before deciding to just do my makeup now.