Understood

*Evangelos pov*

As soon as Killian became a blubbering mess, Octavia just smirked.

I moved to wear Killian was pointing and now I understand why he's a blubbering mess.

Octavia is the Goddess of Death, the most ruthless assassin known to man.

She just willingly showed us her assassin tattoo

While I was still positioned behind her, Killian breathes in again like what else could have been found

Octavia started laughing but turned around quickly and stated Emotionlessly but softly at the same time, "Tell anyone about either one, and it doesn't matter who you are you will die, understood?" I didn't know what she was talking about but when she turned back around Killian pulled the back of the shirt up again and pointed at a tattoo I thought I would never get the chance to see.

THE Russian Donna.
*#1 mafia
*most ruthless mafia out there
*ruthless but has morals

 *#1 mafia *most ruthless mafia out there *ruthless but has morals

(Russian Donna Tattoo)

As soon as she started to get up the doorbell rang but Killian got protective and told her that he will get it. I hear her grumble about it being the takeout delivery dude.

I almost laugh but I just want to be near her right now. I walk towards her and sit on the sofa beside her. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me. I have her sitting sideways on my lap with a blanket wrapped around her.

Killian came into the room and started to mumble under his breath about me stealing his best friend, I heard Octavia laugh at him but I think he ignored it.

After a while of just talking about random shit, I notice how Octavia has gotten more sleepy.

I pick her up with me when I get off of the couch and her legs immediately wrap around my waist and she lays her head between my neck and shoulder.

I see Killian glare at me as I carry her to my room, I will not let her leave me unless she tells me so herself.

I brought her to the bathroom with me and sat her on the counter. I reached over and grabbed a spare toothbrush and put toothpaste on it, handing it to her she mumbles a "thank you" and started brushing her teeth.