Chapter 7

~ADAM'S POV~
I wake up in Jonahs bed. What happened? Did I pass out? I look out the window. IT'S DAYTIME?! I sit upright. Jonah is on his phone in bed next to me. "You're finally awake!" Jonah kisses my head. "Hi, babe." I say. I scoot closer to him. He's watching animal videos. Typical Jonah. I wrap one of my arms around him and lay my head on his chest. "Did you sleep well?" Jonah asks me. I nod to the best of my ability. I close my eyes and enjoy the sound of Jonah's heartbeat. He puts a hand under my chin and lifts my head up to face him. He leans in and kisses me. I put my arm around his neck. I can hear his heartbeat pulsing faster. He has got to be turned on. I put one of my hands on his thigh. "Mm~!" Jonah moans as I lift up his shorts and slink my hand into them. One thing about Jonah is he really enjoys when I get touchy with him. Hell, he'd love it if I jerked it off for him. But that might not be necessary. I lay Jonah down and climb between his legs. "Yes~~" I moan. This makes Jonah kiss me harder.  It's life-saving that no one is here, so we could just do whatever we want. I proceed to liplock Jonah. He makes it obvious he pleasures this by rolling me over and climbing on top of me. I spread my legs to give him more room for his dirty work. We stop kissing for a moment. "Adam~ you never fail to please me, you know that?~" Jonah can't control himself and spit starts pouring out of his mouth. "I very much do~" I reconnect with his mouth and start french kissing him. It's more fun because his mouth is wetter than before. He takes this as an opportunity to go ahead and rip my pants off. All I'm left with is my boxers and my shirt. I flip him over again and reclaim my spot on top. I gently bite his lip and take off his shorts. I go down on him. He moans my last name. "Murray!~" I'm guessing he's amazed by my capabilities. He tugs very firmly on my shirt. He pauses our sex session. "Come on, baby. Give me what I want~" He kisses me again. I know exactly what he wants. I take off his shirt and kiss his neck. "Ahh~. HARDER ADAM!!~" Jonah pleads. I fuck him more aggressively. He desires this and closes his eyes firmly shut. "Augh~ FUCK!~" He screams. He takes off my shirt and I let him caress my abs. I know he loves them, because he has complimented me on them multiple times before. He leans into me. I lean into him back. We are still kissing, but just a little softer this time. I look at him. "I love you so much, Jonah." He opens his eyes. "I love you too, Adam. But I do have one question." I perk up. "What is it?" I ask.
"Why'd you stop?"

                     ~JONAH'S POV~
Adam always knows where to fuck me the hardest. He knows what pleases me and what doesn't. It's like I've been his boyfriend forever. I wish I was his boyfriend forever. He's leaning back in to kiss me now. He suctions onto my neck. I can't contain my excitement. "Mmm!~" I lift my head up to the ceiling. It feels too good to not. I put my hands on his ass. He releases a giant moan when I do this. So that's his sweet spot. I squeeze. He moans harder. A second later, he has to regain his breath. He puts his hands beside me and lifts his head. His heavy breathing makes me swoon. I take this as an opportunity. I grab onto his sides and flip him over. How's it feel to be under your hot boyfriend? I smile at him and go down to kiss his neck. I know he likes this, since the last time I did it to him, he lifted his head like me. "Mhm~" He loves this. He manages to flip me over again and take off my shirt. Only boxers are left on the both of us. Ahh, I really wanna see Adam's load again. It makes me scream when he slides it in. Just as I reach down to strip him of his boxers, I hear a knock on the door. We disconnect from each other. "I'll get it." I say. I kiss him and climb out from under him. I walk to the door and open it ever so slightly. There, standing at the door, are Mark and Cesar.
                                ~~~
"How the fuck did you guys find out my address?!" I ask. "Oh, it was easy. We just rolled down our window and drove to the house where the moans were coming from the loudest!" Mark smiles. Cesar laughs like a tea kettle. "YOU CAN HEAR THAT FROM OUTSIDE?!?!" "Uh yeah. Guess yall are 'gettin it on' in there, huh? Not a good time?" Mark asks. "No, I mean.. yeah. Come on in. But you'll have to listen to us moaning and stuff because we aren't stopping for you two." "Alright, alright. Thanks. We'll try to listen to the TV and not the screams of pleasure." Mark steps in and gives me a suggestive grin. Cesar waddles in after him. I race back to the bedroom with Adam. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Should we continue?~" He grabs me and pushes me against the wall. He puts his right hand against the wall so I can't move. "I was born ready~" He licks his lips before he pulls me back into a kiss. I grab onto his shoulders and secure a spot on him by wrapping my legs around his waist. He's pressed me to the wall, which makes it even better because I can't wiggle around like I usually do. He rests his hands on my sides and carries me back to my bed. As he's doing so, he accidentally trips on one of our shirts we threw onto the floor. This causes him to topple back onto the bed. He's laying flat on his back and I stop kissing him. I prop myself up with my arm strength and spread my legs to the sides of him. "Most convenient fall ever, babe~?" He stares into my eyes for a long moment, like he's lost in another world. "Mhm~" He finally moans an answer.
                     ~ADAM'S POV~
Being under Jonah is possibly the best thing a man can ever hope to achieve. That's why I was gazing into his eyes for such a long time just now. I had to register that I was that lucky man. That lucky man that got to experience this firsthand. Before we go back to our kinky shit, I have to ask. "Who was at the door?" "Oh, that? It was just Mark and Cesar. They somehow found my address, but it's no big deal. They said we can continue, and that they would just tune out the 'screams of pleasure'." Jonah laughs at the last sentence. "Oh, I'll make you scream, all right~" I say. He stops laughing. His head perks up and snaps onto me. "Like I knew you would!~" He seductively smiles at me. I can hardly contain my excitement. "Ready?" Jonah asks. "Just come on!~" I scream out. He gets the message and leans back down onto me. His arms wrap around me as he pulls me close to him. I tip him over and lay him flat on the bed. I lift my legs over him and put myself in the same position he was in when he was on top of me. He looks frustrated at something. "What's wrong, Jonah?" I ask. A loud rumble occurs which makes me get off of Jonah. He leans into me. "I'm hungry.."  I think for a moment. "Well, what do you want to eat?" I ask. "Chick-Fla." He responds. "Its a Sunday. They're closed, remember?" I'm sad for him. He looks up at me. His eyes are glossy. "Then what can we eat?" He questions. "We could make.... spaghetti~! You wanna do that?" "Uh.. sure." His eyes go back to normal. "Wait. Do I even have pasta?" "I think so. Even if you didn't, I could just go and get some at the gas station. It's no big deal!" I smile at him. He sits on my legs that are dangling off the bed. "Thank you, honey." He gives me a little peck on my cheek and jumps off my legs. "Let's go!"

          ~~~END OF PART SEVEN~~~