Chapter 21 (SMUT sorta)

(Umm so in this one Jonah misses Adam so much that he.. does stuff to himself. And Adam helps him eventually so that's cool.
- Jerking off
- Orgasm reaching
Hehe take care :D)

~JONAH'S POV~
Having to say goodbye to Adam was pretty hard, but I powered through it! Right now, my shift at fucking McDonald's is about to end. As I throw the last batch of fries into the giant fryers they have in the back, I feel a tap on my shoulder.
"Yes? Oh, hey boss."
It's the manager. Her name is Susan, and honestly, she looks old enough to be my grandma.
"Jonah, sweetie, you've been here for over twenty minutes past your shift time. You're free to go, you know!"
"Oh, I have?"
I look at my watch to see that the time is currently 6:50.
"Wow. Uh, thanks boss. I guess I'll be going now!"
I give her a quick smile and wave before ripping my rubber gloves off and chucking them into the trash. I grab the one thing I took with me, my phone, out of my pocket and dial Adam's number.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello?"

"Hey Adam! I just worked overtime on accident."

"Classic Jonah. Anything else?"

"Nope. I'll call you when I get home cause I'm about to leave and I don't wanna be on my phone when I drive."

"Okay. I love you, always and forever!"

"Love you too, Adam."

I blow Adam a kiss through the phone before removing the phone from my ear and ending the call. I walk out into the pretty much empty parking lot, except for my car. That makes it really easy to find. Once I reach it, I swing open the door and hop in. Laying my head on the steering wheel for a couple seconds, I sigh before starting to reminisce about Adam. His sweet smile, his graceful movements.. shit, I'm so glad I have him. I pick my head up and start the car..
                                      ~~~
I finally get home after about ten minutes of traffic. While pulling into my driveway, my stomach does the loudest grumble ever known to man.
"Goddamn. Guess I'm hungrier than I thought."
Some people might think when you work at fast food restaurants, you get free food to take home. Well, no. I wish. Only on Fridays are we allowed to take ANY food items home with us. Without paying, that is. Any other day, we can take stuff home, just as long as we pay for it like any other customer.
I rummage in my pocket and fish out my keys. Letting myself sigh in annoyance, I try to find the key to unlock the front door. The neighbors are probably wondering why a ragedy teen is fumbling so much with his keys. After a few seconds though, I find them. Entering my house, I beeline it straight for the pantry. As I swing open the doors, I come to the staggering realization that there is no food for me to eat. Just a couple bags of crackers, a can of spaghettios, and an unopened bottle of ketchup.
"Fuck.."
I mumble a couple more curses to myself before grabbing the can of spaghettios.
"This'll have to do for now. God, I wish I could've bought more food."
I crack open the can and pour it into a bowl. I then pop the bowl into the microwave and set the timer for a good minute and a half. I lean against the counter and ponder what to do with the time I have until my noodles are done.

Suddenly, an idea pops into my head.

"Oh, damn. I still have that thing right?"
I waltze to my bedroom and open the door. Inside, Marshmellow awaits me on my bed.
"Hey, Marshy!"
He purrs in response as I gently stroke his head with my ice-cold hands. I bet he's been missing me every day. Since he has an automatic food and water dispenser, he's pretty much been fine all the time I've been gone. But, he doesn't have an automatic human who pets him every time he wants to be pet.
"I love you, Marshy."
I gently peck his fluffy head before striding to my bedside table. I reach onto the handle of one of the lowest drawers and pull it open. After sifting and shuffling through it for a couple seconds, I finally find what I'm desperately looking for. It was a gift from one of my girl friends, name being Sarah, who I still keep in touch with. I grab it out of the drawer and press the 'on' button to see if it still works.
..
Yep. Still works. I turn it off and throw it onto my bed. Marshmellow jumps at the sudden sound. I then walk to my bedroom and grab the bottle of lotion I keep hidden away from anyone I have over. Being a boy with lotion in your bathroom, people could get some really mixed signals. Walking back to my bedroom, I squeeze some of the lotion onto my hand and get to work. I sit on my bed and slowly pull down my pants and boxers just enough for me to do what I have to do. Gently, I coat my light orange machine in the soft lotion substance. It's only then that I realise how desperate I am.
"Shit. It's been a while since I did this."
Then, with a grunt and a shove, I push the dildo firmly into my awaiting hole, any memories of hunger swiftly forgotten. Excitement engulfs me as I push it in further and further, mewling in pleasure as I do.
"Ooh- ah!~"
I moan out loud as I picture the thrusting belonging to Adam. More and more moans escape me as I imagine Adam slamming his giant cock into my tight hole. The tip of the dildo brushes against my prostate, to which I cry out in ecstacy. And just then, as if the timing can't get ANY worse, my phone rings. I take a moment to let go of the vibrating dildo and reach over for my phone. My life flashes before me as I see Adam's name in bright letters on the screen.
"Sh-shit~"
I ponder whether I should stop or not. Maybe.. just maybe, I could get away with continuing while still being on the phone. Without a second thought, I hit the 'Answer' button on the phone, put it on speaker, and grab the dildo that's waiting eagerly to be thrusted into me more.
"Hello?"
Adam's voice fills my room along with the low vibrations of my toy.
"H-hey Adam!-"
I suppress a moan, in case Adam might be able to hear it.
"Hey, love. You okay? You sound like you're in pain."
I slow my movements to avoid hitting any of the sweet spots that could make me moan.
"Oh, really? I'm not- ah~- in pain at all!"
One of my moans accidentally slips out mid-sentence, but Adam doesn't seem to hear.
"Okay.. you want me to come over or something?"
"S-sure! Just let me know when you- gET here.- f-fuck~"
The dildo rubs roughly against my prostate, making me mumble curses under my breath.
"What was that?"
"N-nothing. Augh~- BYE!"
I quickly end the call as I near my long-awaited climax. Moaning loudly, I quickly speed up my movements.
"A-AdAM!~ sHiT!"
My motions get quicker and quicker as my walls tighten around the toy, making it harder than ever to thrust into me. Lucky for me, the damn thing gets stuck right on my prostate. Vibrating roughly against it, I cry out in sheer pleasure as I am just moments away from reaching my breaking point. And then.. the doorbell rings. I'm too fucked to get it, of course, so I just yell.
"C-COME IN!"
The door squeaks open, and I'm sure whoever just came in isn't trying to hide the fact that they're here, so it can't be a burglar. I'm not even paying attention at this point. All I'm trying to do is push past the pain.
"Godda-MNIT!~"
One more forced thrust and I am positive I'll cum all over myself. I hold the toy in the position it's in for a second as I hear something fumble with my bedroom door handle.
"Jonah? You okay?"
The voice is muffled, but I'm almost certain it belongs to Adam.
"Oh! Y-yeah! Never be-TTer. God~"
I then hear a small bang on the door. Adam's trying to get in.
"Why's your door locked? Are you.. don't tell me.."
Another small bang. The door is locked, so there's no chance Adam can-
The door suddenly bursts open, Adam standing in the doorframe. I am completely exposed, so he clearly sees what I'm doing.
"ARE YOU JACKING OFF?!"
Adam shouts and then bursts into laughter.
"It's- not~- fUNny."
I watch as he strides across the room and places a hand on my shoulder.
"Take that thing out of you. Now, please."
"But I'm so-"
"Take it out, Jo. I have something better we can do."
I sigh before slowly removing the dildo out of my tight ass. I then lean over and grab a tissue from the box beside my bed to wipe the toy off.
"Damn. You did some hefty damage to that thing, huh?"
Adam chuckles before loosely wrapping his hand around my dripping cock. His warm hands have never felt so soothing.
"A-Adam, what are you-"
I am cut off by Adam suddenly pumping my dick a little, his grip on it tightening as he does so.
"Ngh~"
I moan as I lean into Adam, inching into his lap so he can get the job done easier.
"Hang on."
Adam then slowly starts to unzip his fly. I stare as his pants soon come off, followed by his boxers.
"Hey, there's no need for you to-"
"Hush, Jonah. I know you've been wanting this. It's okay."
"No, Adam. I'm serious. You being here is just fine!"
"Okay. I respect your decision. But do you still want me to jerk you off?"
I blush at Adam's abrupt sentence. He must see how red my face is, because he lets out a smartass chuckle.
"Y-yeah.. if it isn't too much to ask."
"Hehe, not at all!"
Adam pulls his pants and boxers back on and puts his hand back on my load. I wince at the contact, but soon melt into it as Adam slowly but firmly slides his hand up and down at an almost steady pace.
"Wh-what about your hOOdie? Mm~"
I try to gesture, to point at Adam's hoodie, but my hands don't want to move from my sides.
"If you splash on it, I'll just wash it. It's fine. I've had worse!"
Adam then gets a little faster with his movements. Suddenly, all the memories about my food come rushing back to me like a freight train.
"MY SPAGHETTIOS! I LEFT THEM IN THE-"
Adam covers my hand with my mouth as the rest of my sentence gets absorbed into his palm.
"No need to shout."
He removes his hand quickly after this sentence.
"Oh sorry. I said, I left my spaghettios in the microwave."
"Haha, well, we'll have to get them when we're done here. Or do you want to get them now and deal with this on your own?"
"No, no! I wanna- ahh~~"
I moan as Adam goes back to quickly sliding his hand up and down my dick. I lean into him some more as I am absorbed in pure ecstasy. Soon, however, I abruptly burst.
"A-ADAM~ AHMM~~"
My cum shoots out in hot ropes across Adam's hand as he giggles and pumps a little faster to ride out my high. I throw my head back as I feel my eyes roll back into my head. After a few seconds, he slows down and removes his hand.
"Shit. It got all over your hand."
I try to wipe some off of Adam's hand, but he stops me.
"That's not important. Now, let's go eat!"

    ~~~END OF PART TWENTY-ONE~~~

Word Count: 2039