narrative~vi

"OF COURSE all the plastics are in the same gym class." janis grumbled as she watched a bunch of athletes carry regina onto the field.

"who are the plastics?" cady heron; the new girl asked. janis and damian explained each of the plastics to cady, until she stopped speaking.

"oh shit, there's scout!" damian yelled, bumping janis' shoulder.

"scout?" cady spoke out eyeing the brunette girl who was walking out onto the field with a football in hand.

"scout samuels, younger sister to regina's ex; aaron samuels. she's an extremely sporty, 4.0 gpa lesbian who janis is-"

"damian! shall we not." janis yelled out, causing her best friend to stop.

"anyways, everyone thinks they're secretly fucking because the sexual tension between them is very noticeable. example uno!" damian said as he pointed towards regina and scout arguing because scout "accidentally" threw a football at her when she blew a kiss at shane oman. cady watched as scout simply flipped regina off and stalked away, with a smirk on her face. regina huffed out and stomped her foot before heading over to gretchen and karen.

"she's so fucking annoying!" regina groaned as she walked into the locker room with karen and gretchen.

"maybe she just has a crush on you?" gretchen commented as she took off her gym shirt.

"as if!" alison laughed as she stood at her locker, which was five down from hers.

"the fuck is that supposed to mean?" regina growled as she turned towards the shorter blonde.

"you're not scout's type. and i'd know because i was at one point." she smirked.

"let's see, bitchy blondes with blue eyes. i'm in that box, so i guess i am her type." regina shot back.

"and as if regina would even be into scout, i mean that's crazy. regina's straight!" gretchen added, making regina roll her eyes.

"i'm sure she is." scout grumbled so only regina could hear as she made her way out of the locker room, bag in hand.

scout laid in bed staring at her ceiling and thinking about all the events of today and yesterday, the only thing racing through her mind being regina. maybe everyone was right about the sexual tension, it's bad enough she already had a crush on her but having sex with her? it was truly the best sex she had in her life, the way regina and her worked and moved in sync. it was crazy.

her phone dinged beside her, making her turn her head. she sighed knowing it was probably ricky and emily wondering where she was and why she was skipping class.

unknown
hey...
it's regina

scout looked at her phone confused before she typed out her reply.

scout
what do you want george?

regina george
you kinda dipped out on school after the locker room, so i just wanted to check in

scout
you care why?

regina george
you're right.
i don't care.

scout
whatever.
read

scout sighed as she threw her phone on to her bed.

'why the fuck does she care so much? we hate each other. it was just hate sex, right?' the brunette thought to herself as she felt her eyes close with the weeknd playing softly in the background.