narrative~vi

IT HAD been a week since regina came out, and so far so good. cady had become the new leader of the plastics, and regina sat with scout and their friends for lunch, if they weren't going out. people still stared at them, but they honestly didn't care, they were happy and nobody else's opinion on them mattered. emily and nate were now dating and the whole group was happy for her, especially scout.

"baby?" regina called out to scout who's nose was in her textbook.

"hmm?" the brunette hummed in response, writing down notes.

"babe." regina called again, scout hummed again, not looking up from her notes. the blonde huffed out as she got up from her spot in scout's room, she headed to where scout was sat at her desk and turned her girlfriend's chair so she was facing her. scout furrowed her brows at regina in question as the blonde sunk to her knees in front of her.

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

"babe, what're you doing?" scout asked. regina said nothing but smirked up at her, and pulled down scout's sweats and boxers. "regina?" regina grabbed scout's member and started stroking gently. scout groaned and leaned her head back, her hips raising on their own.

"you like that baby?" regina asked smugly as she looked up at scout, who's eyes were closed in pleasure.

"so much baby." scout moaned out. regina let go of scout's dick and got up, making the brunette raise her and head look at her in shock.

"you know what i don't like? being ignored." regina snarked, pulling up scout's sweats, and backed away from scout. scout stood up and looked at regina with a glare, she smirked at the look on regina's face before walking closer to her. she grabbed regina by the back of the neck and leaning her over the desk.

"you wanna act like that huh? distract me from studying then leave me high and dry?" scout husked into her ear, her hand trailing it's way down towards  regina's ass. she rubbed it before removing her hand and quickly slapping it harshly, regina moaned which made scout smirk. "you like that? dirty girl."

"yes." regina moaned as scout spanked her again.

"yes what?" scout whispered in her ear.

"yes, daddy." scout smirked, pushing her hand into regina's skirt and underwear, running a teasing finger over her folds. regina moved her hips to find some form of friction where she wanted it, but scout wasn't giving up that easily. she intended on teasing the hell out of regina for not only teasing her, but also interrupting the groove she had studying. "daddy please, stop teasing."

"you aren't getting out of this one baby girl." scout replied, sticking a finger into regina and thrusting it slowly in and out, while rubbing lazy circles on her clit.

"fuck!" regina cried out, moving her hips against scout's hand. scout added another finger, but kept the slow pace. regina reached her hand around and stuck her hand down scout's pants, teasingly rubbing her cock. scout growled and grabbed both regina's wrists pinning them above her head on the desk.

"you aren't in charge here slut." scout grumbled, removing her other hand from regina's skirt. "keep your hands there, and don't move them." scout ordered as she kissed her way down regina's back. regina did as she was told as she felt scout's breath on her core, scout wasted no time in using her tongue on her girlfriends clit. she thrusted her tongue in and out of regina at a harsh speed, turning her girlfriend into a moaning mess.