multiple~vii

SCOUT AND REGINA sat next to eachother at lunch, the staring had finally died down and people actually thought of them as the school's power couple. which did not go over well with cady heron, who had now taken over the position of the school's resident diva. the couple couldn't have cared less, all they cared about was each other and their friends.

"so, how about you and i go out for dinner tonight?" scout asked with regina as she took a sip of her third iced coffee of the day.

"only if you slow down on the iced coffee, how many is that today baby?" regina asked with a laugh, pulling it away from scout.

"heyyy!" scout whined, trying to grab it back from her girlfriend. "that's only number three!"

"still too much." ricky jumped in, looking over to nini who was only on her second. her and scout were late to third period because they went to get one together.

"hey! i've only had two. scout's the addict here!" nini defended, hugging her iced coffee close to her.

"dude! you're supposed to be on my side here!" scout grumbled out, glaring at nini.

"sorry scouty, every caffeine addict for themselves." nini joked, earning an eye roll from scout.

"think of it this way. the less caffeine you have, the lesser your chances of having a heart attack at twenty." emily added in.

"oh whatever mrs. future doctor." scout grumbled, crossing her arms and pouting like a child.

"em's right baby. drinking a million of these everyday isn't healthy." regina told her girlfriend, kissing her cheek.

"i don't drink a million." scout muttered.

"if you cut back on the iced coffee i'll let you do whatever you want to me." regina told her with a wink.

"haha, very funny. i'm not breaking the bet." scout smirked as she snatched her iced coffee from regina's hand. regina sighed out in defeat as they continued their lunch.

scout and regina walked into the restaurant holding hands, they decided on italian for dinner, then they were going to take a walk on the beach after. a cute but simple date.

"wow this place is amazing babe." regina exclaimed as she looked at all the lights hanging from the ceiling.

"just wait for the food gina. it's amazing!" scout told her happily as they got seated at their table. when their waitress came by to ask for their drink order and give them the menus she kept looking at scout with a flirty look, making regina extremely jealous.

"awe babe you look so cute, i have to get a picture!" regina told scout after the waitress walked away. scout lightheartedly rolled her eyes as she posed for regina. "i'm so posting this." regina smiled as she leaned across the table to kiss scout quickly. scout blushed and smiled widely, never being able to get over the fact she gets to kiss regina.

⚪️reginageorge