multiple~ix

IT HAD been two weeks since regina and scout started "secretly" hooking up, and no one has found out, even their best friends. which was a miracle. scout laid on her bed with her music playing in the background, regina was supposed to be coming over but that was around an hour ago.

scout shrugged it off and headed downstairs to grab her skateboard to see if ricky and emily wanted to go skateboarding to get her mind off regina. it's not like she didn't know this would happen, fwb with the queen bee of the school, it was bound to go sour sooner or later. emily lived three houses down so she decided to walk over to see if she was down.

"em! i'm home!" she yelled as she walked straight into the henderson household.

"hi little ms. scout." ms. henderson greeted as scout walked into the kitchen.

"hey mama g, how's it going?" scout asked as she hugged the woman, who's been like a second mom to her since she moved here in kindergarten.

"i'm okay, how are you?"

"same old same old."

"i think 'em's in her room so you can go on up, sweetheart." she informed scout, who gave her a thumbs up and booked it up to her best friends room.

"what up bitch!" she greeted as she jumped on to emily.

"hey, i thought you were busy fucking regina george today." emily joked. of course ricky and her knew she was fucking someone, but scout said she was sworn to secrecy.

"haha funny," the brunette laughed sarcastically. "nah that got canceled on so i was wondering if you and ric wanted to go skating?" emily looked at her with a sympathetic look before nodding at her best friend.

"yeah let's do it!" scout smiled before getting off of emily and helping her up.

"bye mom! we're going to the skatepark."

"by mama g!"

"be safe girls!" georgia yelled out as the two girls left.

they made it to the skatepark in five minutes after picking up ricky since he lived close, all with their skateboards they all designed in hand. scout's phone buzzed in her pocket and she pulled it out, seeing it was from regina.

pretty girl🤤
i'm so sorry! SAT prep got the better of me
i can come over now if you want?

scout sighed as she ignored regina's message and headed to the half pipe with emily, who finally decided she wanted to brave it today. even though she's been saying it since they were ten when ricky and scout first did it. they climbed up and readied emily, making sure she was absolutely certain she wanted to do it.

"alright, you got this." ricky said, smacking her heltmet lightly.

"you got this baby!" scout added, smacking emily's ass as she prepared to drop in. emily shot herself down the ramp with grace, but unfortunately fumbled at the bottom and fell flat on her ass. "shit." scout mumbled as she went down the ramp on her board to see if her best friend was okay.

"i'm good!" emily yelled out, standing up with scout and ricky's help. "let's do that shit again!" she yelled excitedly, grabbing her board. it took her a few tries, but she did get it eventually, making scout proud.

after two hours of being at the park, teaching each other to do their favourite tricks, when scout got an idea.

"what if i did a kick flip of the big ramp into the ball pit?" she asked excitedly.

"that would be so fucking fun!" ricky agreed as they started walking towards the massive ramp.

"just be careful please." emily pleaded, making scout smile to herself.