narrative~xi

SCOUT WALKED -more like hobbled- through the halls with emily and ricky by her side helping her carry her things as she crutched her way along. everyone was talking to her and asking her how she's been, but she really wanted to tell them to take their fake sympathy and shove it. she didn't. but she really thought of it. it had been a week and a half since the accident, and much to her excitement she gets the heavy ass cast off after school.

"i can't wait to get this shit off my foot, do you know how hard it is to shower with it?" she grumbled as the trio made their way to the cafeteria.

"awe but all our signatures will be gone." emily fake frowned making scout roll her eyes.

"including your secret lovers." ricky joked wiggling his eyebrows as he pointed to the spot where regina had signed her cast.

the day after the accident scout was laying in bed watching spider-man because she was extremely bored. she had to take a week off school since the pain meds the doctors prescribed made her dead tired, and her mom wanted her to just chill to let her foot heal a little. she heard a sound coming from her window but brushed it off, telling herself it was probably just the movie. until she heard it again.

scout got out of bed and hobbled to her window, seeing regina standing outside with a bag of shit. scout opened her window and stuck her head out to get a better view of the blonde.

"uh hi?" she greeted.

"hey, i'm coming up!" regina yelled back as she started climbing the tree beside scout's window.

"what are you doing here?" scout questioned as regina entered through her window.

"checking in on you," she stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "here, care package." she added, thrusting the bag into scout's hands.

"you're too cute." scout mumbled, thinking regina wouldn't hear. regina smiled to herself as she sat on scout's bed, making herself comfortable.

"how's the foot?" she asked, pulling a pack of sour patch kids from scout's bag.

"broken." scout shrugged as she sat down next to regina, leaving enough space between them as she grabbed the remote and rewinded the movie to where she previously was.

"no shit," regina laughed, before looking down to scout's cast and seeing all the signatures. "you have a pen?"

"uh yeah, there's a bunch on my desk." scout told her as she pointed towards her desk. regina got up and grabbed a pink one -shocker- before sitting down right next to scout. she hid her writing until she was finished, leaning back to admire her work. scout looked to her leg and saw two different things, one of which said 'regina george's biggest fan' and the other saying 'get better soon' - the best fwb you'll ever have '

"humble hey?" scout joked, making regina push her shoulder slightly. "hey, no fuckin with the crip."

"no fucking hey? so if i just..." regina trailed off as she pushed scout backwards, making her lay down before straddling her lap. "...did this." she smirked as she started rocking her hips.

"oh fuck." scout moaned out grabbing regina's hips.

"you like that...daddy?" regina whispered in her ear. scout whined which made regina's smirk grow even wider. "someone has a daddy kink." she noted.

"grew up with out one, so yes daddy issues." scout joked as she pressed her lips to regina's. the blonde continued to rock her hips against scout's, making her harder by the second. the brunette tugged at regina's shirt, and the blonde took it off and threw it across the room as she'd done many times before. "fuck you're sexy." scout mumbled before kissing regina's neck.