multiple~xx

my love💓
stop staring at me, you're distracting me

baby🥰
sorry, you just look so cute sitting over there ;)

my love💓
can't help it :)

baby🥰
ricky and em wanna go to build a bear so you and nini are part of the crew now, wanna go?

my love💓
id love too

baby🥰
good cause i was gonna drag you regardless

my love💓
🙄🙄

baby🥰
love you too❤️

my love💓
love you more

IT WAS the first day back at school, and scout had been given a lot of weird looks at day. she was used to people staring at her because she was hot or whatever, but this time it felt different. it could be because of her and regina's new found "friendship" or it could be because of the whole beating the shit out of kyle backstage at the talent show. either way, she didn't like it.

"could everyone like stop staring at me?" she mumbled out, keeping her head down.

"i got this," ricky said before standing on the table. "attention everyone!"

"oh god ricky, please do not." scout groaned as everyone's heads turned to ricky.

"yes and scout, and regina are friends and yes she did fight kyle before break. he deserved it, and yes her and kaylee are donezo! so y'all can stop staring at us please, we know we're hot! thank you!" ricky yelled out as nini pulled him back down to the table. scout said nothing but got up from the table, threw her tray into the side, and ran to the bathroom.

regina got up behind her and followed her.

"scout! wait!" she yelled as they made their way into the bathroom.

"how do you do this everyday?" scout questioned as she sat against the stall wall. her breathing was laboured, and the walls seemed like they were caving in on her.

"baby look at me okay? breathe, just like i am. give me your hand," regina instructed. scout obliged and gave regina her hand, the blonde then put it on her chest over her heart. "you feel my heartbeat right?" scout nodded, tears flowing down her face. "good, now focus on my heartbeat, and that only." regina instructed again. scout felt and focused on her girlfriend's heartbeat, feeling her breathing go back to normal.

"how are you so good at this?" scout breathed out a shaky laugh.

"believe it or not, you aren't the only one here with anxiety." regina told her.

"thank you." scout said as she stood up.

"anything for my girl." regina said as she pulled scout into her arms for a tight hug.

"i love you."

"i love you more," regina told her as they pulled away. she placed her hands on the sides of scout's face and brushed away her tears. "you wanna get out of here?"

"yes please." scout agreed. regina smiled at her and grabbed her hands leading her out of the bathroom.

"so you two are together huh?" kaylee asked as she watched them step out of the bathroom.

"no, we're aren't. and even if we were, it's none of your concern." regina snapped as she dragged scout out of the school. "fuck she pisses me off." regina exclaimed as they got into scout's jeep.

"are you, is the regina george jealous?" scout teased as she started her jeep.

"i am not." regina snapped back.

"oh you so are!" scout squealed. regina just huffed and looked out the window angrily. "it's kinda hot." scout mumbled, placing her hand on regina's thigh.

"are you trying to fuck me in your jeep right now?" regina joked.

"and what if i was?" scout replied, trailing her hand further up regina's leg.

"i'd say wait till we get to your house." regina sighed out, biting her lip.

"well luckily for you, all i wanna do is watch movies and cuddle." scout stated, looking at regina with a smirk before driving off.

"tease." regina murmured with a scowl.

"okay so! all of our bears have different coloured converse. mines red, em's are black, and obviously scout's are green. but other than that they all look the same." ricky explained as he passed the 'timeless teddy' to regina and nini.

"i want pink!" regina squealed excitedly.

"of course." scout mumbled jokingly, making regina smack her chest.

"also names don't matter." emily added with a smile.

"i'm naming mine scout." regina whispered in scout's ear, making the girl blush wildly.

"simp." scout murmured as she looked away. regina smacked her chest playfully before they walked up to the "bear stuffer" as scout called them.

"you guys again? how many bears do you have now?" the lady asked, pointing at ricky, emily and scout.

"hey, there's no such thing as too many bears." ricky joked.

"he's right." scout added in with a laugh. the lady just shook her head at them with a big smile on her face as she stuffed regina and nini's bears. 

later that night regina and scout laid in scout's bed with their bears, watching some random rom com regina had put on.

"so, how does it feel to be officially a part of the bear squad?" scout asked with a smile.

"it's an honour." regina giggled as she turned to kiss scout softly.

"i'll never get over that." scout told her honestly.

"get over what?" regina asked, looking at her curiously.

"being yours, getting to kiss you whenever i want, even if not in public yet." scout admitted shyly.

"awe baby you're so cute." regina told her as she kissed scout's cheek.

"okay, so here's the plan. we tell scout that regina cheated on her with brother shane oman, we already got the friends out of the way, and her body is becoming not bikini ready. aaron broke up with her, now we just need scout and her friends to stop being friends with her." cady explained to her friends.

"caddie, i don't think we should do this anymore. regina's less of a bitch, it's not really a problem anymore." janis told cady.

"okay, but aaron won't date me now. and they broke up so he should want me now. so if i tell scout and she tells her brother, they'll see how good of a person i am."

"you're not being a good person though." damian told her, making her look at them as if they were insane.

"whatever, i'm still going through with it." she told them as she left janis' house.

wc: 1076 morning yall! or afternoon/evening; this chapter brings us to the end of act ii!! we're now moving on to the final act meaning this story is coming to a close :( i just wanna thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting. i hope y'all will like what i have planned because there's more drama coming😈-e