xvii

SCOUT WATCHED as regina headed out of the gym, trying to get herself not to follow her, but she couldn't help herself as she followed after the blonde and cady. she followed them outside and watched as regina walked across the sidewalk with cady hot in her trails.

"regina, wait! i didn't mean for that to happen." cady pleaded.

"to find out that everyone, including my ex hates me? i don't care." regina snapped, looking over her shoulder.

"regina please! regina stop." cady pleaded again, making regina turn around with a scream.

"do you know what everyone says about you?" regina asked as she walked towards cady. "they say you're a home schooled jungle freak, who's a less hot version of me! yeah, so don't try to act so innocent." scout watched as a school bus was heading towards where her ex was standing, and it didn't look like it was slowing down. her feet moved slower than she would've liked as she tried to reach the blonde.

"regina move!" scout yelled as she rushed over towards her.

"not now scout, i'm giving this bitch was she deserves!" regina yelled at scout. it all happened in a flash, scout was nearly there to try and push regina out of the way, but she was too late. she watched as cady jumped back and the bus collided with regina, sending the blonde flying. scout ran towards where she landed, tears falling down her face as she reached her.

"regina?" she called as she knelt down beside her. "someone call a fucking ambulance!" she yelled as she carefully grabbed regina's hand. "regina, open your eyes for me, come on baby please." she pleaded. regina opened her eyes and looked up at scout.

"am i dead?" she mumbled out.

"no, and you better not die on me george or so help me." scout told her.

"what happened?" regina asked, trying to move her head.

"don't move your head." the brunette told her as she got up to hold manual stabilization of her cervical spine, so she didn't injure herself further.

"scouts, what happened?" regina asked again.

"you didn't listen to me when i told you to fucking move, and got hit by a bus." scout told her angrily.

"i did?" regina asked.

"yes, you're an idiot." scout mumbled as the paramedics arrived. she let one of them take over so they could do their work, crying as she watched her ex get wheeled away to the ambulance before she headed over to where cady was still standing. "this is your fucking fault!" she yelled at the redhead. "if you hadn't done any of this she wouldn't be in the back of a fucking ambulance after getting hit by a bus! you're so fucking selfish cady heron!" she shouted before storming away towards her friends.

baby chapter, but don't worry, the book is now finished and the final chapters will be out on Christmas eve. merry Christmas ya'll!!🤍-e