narrative~xvi

REGINA STOOD in the hallway, waiting for everyone head into their classes so her plan could kick into motion. she eyed the teachers and staff who were now heading into their offices or classrooms, and watched students file to wherever they were supposed to go.regina grabbed the book and headed towards principal duvall's office, making herself cry so it would be believable.

as principal duvall flipped through the pages regina turned on the water works.

"i found it in the girls bathroom, it's so mean mr. duvall." she cried, wiping her nose with the tissue he'd given her previously.

"is this true? trang pak made out with coach carr?" he asked, looking up at the blonde who simply shrugged. "good lord." he mumbled. "kaitlyn caussin is a-"

"fat whore!" regina cut him off, making the man look up at her confused before she started "crying" again.

"okay, calm down ms. george."

"why would someone write that? that's just so mean." regina wept.

"don't worry, we're gonna find out who did it." mr. duvall assured her, making regina look up straight faced.

"there's only three girls in the whole school who aren't in it." regina told him. mr. duvall looked up at her and tilted his head in confusion, making regina go on. "gretchen weiners, karen smith and, cady heron." she named. principal duvall picked up his phone to call all of the girls teachers to his office, telling regina to wait until they arrived. the blonde nodded at leaned back in her seat with her arms crossed, internally smirking at her own acting skills. she knew she was a great manipulator, sure, everyone did, but she didn't think she'd seriously break able to pull this off so smoothly.

"in here ms. heron." principal duvall said as cady walked up to the office.

regina walked out of the office as cady approached, glaring at her as she passed by.  the blonde smirked to herself as she walked away, heading towards her locker to kick her plan into the final step.

principal duvall held the door open for cady, and the redhead saw her two best friends sitting across from his desk.

"what's going on?" she asked them.

"have a seat ms. heron." principal duvall told her. "have you ever seen this before?" he asked, pulling up the burn book as she sat down.

"no," cady quickly answered. "i mean, yes i've seen it before, but it's not mine." cady added in.

"you better get story straight, ms. heron because i am not messing around here." he told her sternly.

"it's not ours, it's regina's," gretchen spoke up. "yeah, she's trying to make it look like we wrote it, but she wrote it."

"ms. weiners, why would regina refer to herself as a, fugly slut?" he asked, among karen snicker to herself. "ms. smith, this is no time to be laughing. we're gonna get to the bottom of this right now>' he told the girls, sitting down in his seat.

regina walked through there halls, spreading the copied pictures from the burn book. her heart dropped as she saw the one of her beloved now, ex girlfriend, she felt awful for the things she'd written about scout. it wasn't who she was, nothing that was written about anyone in that stupid book was who they truly were, all except for regina. she couldn't be trusted, and she was fake, no matter how many times she had to tell herself she'd changed the same old regina was still inside, begging to be released. she stuck the pictures to boards, lockers, threw them under classroom doors, and threw them behind her as she stalked the halls.